Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Also a new member.
Got my 1st jeep in March of this year and have been having a blast with it.
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ!
Congrats on owning a Wrangler.. 👍 Nice looking Ride, great color.. ;)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}
Sponsored

BoBina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sahara MT / 1st love 94 YJ MT
Hi all, lurker here from Dayton OH area. Waiting on ordered Sahara manual from March. Used to drive a 94 YJ manual. Happy to almost be back in a Jeep!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi all, lurker here from Dayton OH area. Waiting on ordered Sahara manual from March. Used to drive a 94 YJ manual. Happy to almost be back in a Jeep!
Congrats on your Wrangler order.. 👍 Remember, all good things come in time.. ;)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

GunnerK19

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JL 2 door Sport
New guy here. Name's Don , but almost everyone that knows me calls me Gunner (Army thing).

The missus and I just got a new 2022 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport yesterday. My stepdaughter and her husband traded their Rubicon towards a brand new 4 door Willys, so now we're all a Jeep family. Driving home we discovered this "Jeep Wave" thing was a thing. ✌

We LOVE the soft top. I really like the look of the Safari mode. Her, not so much :facepalm:. We took a nice drive thru the Rangeley Lakes region up here in Maine in Sunrider mode.

Hoping the top doesn't suffer too much at the hands of our Maine winters. We're not planning huge mods, mostly all cosmetic interior and exterior trim accents, but as the stepdaughter pointed out that JEEP stands for Just Empty Every Pocket, I consider the Jeep the automotive version of the AR-15. There seems to be no end to the things you can do to it.

Looking forward to my time here :)

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New guy here. Name's Don , but almost everyone that knows me calls me Gunner (Army thing).

The missus and I just got a new 2022 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport yesterday. My stepdaughter and her husband traded their Rubicon towards a brand new 4 door Willys, so now we're all a Jeep family. Driving home we discovered this "Jeep Wave" thing was a thing. ✌

We LOVE the soft top. I really like the look of the Safari mode. Her, not so much :facepalm:. We took a nice drive thru the Rangeley Lakes region up here in Maine in Sunrider mode.

Hoping the top doesn't suffer too much at the hands of our Maine winters. We're not planning huge mods, mostly all cosmetic interior and exterior trim accents, but as the stepdaughter pointed out that JEEP stands for Just Empty Every Pocket, I consider the Jeep the automotive version of the AR-15. There seems to be no end to the things you can do to it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 2aZEbA6

Looking forward to my time here :)
Congrats on owning a Wrangler. 👍 Nice looking Ride!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New member here, don’t own a wrangler yet but we will likely fix that this summer.
Remember, all good things come in time..;)

J_Winslow

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
My jeep was finally delivered. A rubicon with the extreme recon package. Mods start Wednesday when my first set of metalcloak products get delivered.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Better half working on her Jeep Wave... I mean smile. Our first offroad trail here...
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_2399

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Better half working on her Jeep Wave... I mean smile. Our first offroad trail here...
Congrats on owning a Wrangler! Nice looking Ride.. 👍

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
My jeep was finally delivered. A rubicon with the extreme recon package. Mods start Wednesday when my first set of metalcloak products get delivered.

Congrats on owning a Wrangler! Nice looking Ride..👍

CopperMtnGuy

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler, 2005 KJ
Hi everyone! Picked this up a few weekends ago. 5th generation Jeep guy, my previous DD was a 19 Renegade TH that wasn't quite up to par for off road abilities. In love with the JL, already added a set of Mopar rock rails I got for free and ordered a set of Toyo Open Country AT3s. Taking it to Moab in September, hoping to connect with some people from here!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi everyone! Picked this up a few weekends ago. 5th generation Jeep guy, my previous DD was a 19 Renegade TH that wasn't quite up to par for off road abilities. In love with the JL, already added a set of Mopar rock rails I got for free and ordered a set of Toyo Open Country AT3s. Taking it to Moab in September, hoping to connect with some people from here!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! tempImagenbAVsZ

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! tempImagenbAVsZ

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! tempImagenbAVsZ black

^^^ I flipped your PIC for you.

Congrats on owning a Wrangler! Nice looking Ride..👍

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! tempImagenbAVsZ black

Truck633

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JL
New here..
Sold my CJ after 20+ years, hung out on Jeep Forum for a long time! Never thought I would get another, and BOOM, last week I drove past the lot and saw a bright red 2 door Willys...

She now lives with me and JF appears dead, so here I am to wreak havoc (but not much after 9, cause I'm old)

Glad to be here!!

Tom

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New here..
Sold my CJ after 20+ years, hung out on Jeep Forum for a long time! Never thought I would get another, and BOOM, last week I drove past the lot and saw a bright red 2 door Willys...

She now lives with me and JF appears dead, so here I am to wreak havoc (but not much after 9, cause I'm old)

Glad to be here!!

Tom
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek A Z.
Congrats on owning a Wrangler.👍

Sponsored