OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Donkey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep TJ Buggy, 1988 Comanche, 2015 Patriot, 91 Jeep YJ
All the guys in JB what are some of your additional options you think that might be holding you up. The verbiage for it is waiting for aftermarket parts, the only thing I can think of on mine that is aftermarket would be the hardtop headliners, but maybe there is something that is standard that is put on at this stage. Fuel Doors Maybe?

StuckinNC

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
jeep-1.PNG

well here she is. had to catch the sun peeking out otherwise it just darkens everything up.

the color is beyond amazing in person!
Congratulations.

Finally made it out of JB. I am in KZ with an ETA of 5/15 to 5/19. Perfect, the week I have a conference in Florida. It will probably get here early that week and get molested by everyone before I get back.

RMC

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JKU, 2016 JKU Rubicon, 1973 FJ40
All the guys in JB what are some of your additional options you think that might be holding you up. The verbiage for it is waiting for aftermarket parts, the only thing I can think of on mine that is aftermarket would be the hardtop headliners, but maybe there is something that is standard that is put on at this stage. Fuel Doors Maybe?
I have my JL....looking for steps that retain Rubi sliders and cargo liner mat (may order Mopar one). FYI...Mine came with a nice fuel door.

Sponsored

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
...been a week since my last update and, of course, the ETA pushed out a week as well.

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
Congratulations.

Finally made it out of JB. I am in KZ with an ETA of 5/15 to 5/19. Perfect, the week I have a conference in Florida. It will probably get here early that week and get molested by everyone before I get back.
What dealer? :angel:

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I think they stick the dual top box in the backseat in JB.

Sponsored

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
So as excited as I am, I can’t help but feel bad for my man @c3h5. The O.G., Probably one of the very first in the country to order the “full blue”. Hopefully soon my friend! I mean it’s gotta be, right?

Thanks, just checked and no change.

k9chita

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in JB as well and these line items:Built pending inspection: 04/24/18 02:40:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 04/24/18 02:40:00 PM TOLEDO, OH VDC
Guess that means they are adding something else maybe decals before going to inspection?
@dond49 are you getting that specific info from....Jeep tracking from JLWF Dealer Guy?