HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I am starting this thread for people who are ordering/intrested in Hydro Blue. IT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO ORDER YET! So, until it's confirmed, talk about your future builds.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@JAY If you want/can, can you put this in the color club area?

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll update this club with information when it's available. I am ordering a Hydro Blue Rubicon with body color everything and every package. 2 DOOR! What about everyone else? Right now, this club is basically sharing about what you'll think about Hydro and what you'll be going for when you order. Then it'll act like the other clubs after the color is here.

punktexas

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Ram Yamaha Santa Cruz
I'll update this club with information when it's available. I am ordering a Hydro Blue Rubicon with body color everything and every package. 2 DOOR! What about everyone else? Right now, this club is basically sharing about what you'll think about Hydro and what you'll be going for when you order. Then it'll act like the other clubs after the color is here.
A Hydro Blue Recon with black roof and fenders is what I hope will be available in 2021.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Hydro Blue Recon with black roof and fenders is what I hope will be available in 2021.
Sounds awesome! I don't think we're getting 2021 Recons though. I'll probably get a 2 Door Hydro Blue Rubicon with body color everything.

punktexas

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Ram Yamaha Santa Cruz
Sounds awesome! I don't think we're getting 2021 Recons though. I'll probably get a 2 Door Hydro Blue Rubicon with body color everything.
Do you have inside info. on why no Recon?

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
I hope your adding to your fleet , you have very good taste in cars, well done!

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope your adding to your fleet , you have very good taste in cars, well done!
Mopar Or No Car! Sadly the Wrangler will be replacing my Grand Cherokee. I've decided that I really don't need the Grand Cherokee anymore. The 2 door Wrangler is all I need.

Sponsored

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
I could not get Hydro Blue in 2019, but the wife liked the lime green anyways, so a Mojito MOAB it was. But I love my ‘16 JKU Sahara (still in my inventory) and would order that color again in a heartbeat on my next Jeep (whenever that might be).

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 9687B94F-E3BC-459A-996F-1F13C9823A63
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 20ACF8B3-5291-4121-B143-A46BFC47377C

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I could not get Hydro Blue in 2019, but the wife liked the lime green anyways, so a Mojito MOAB it was. But I love my ‘16 JKU Sahara (still in my inventory) and would order that color again in a heartbeat on my next Jeep (whenever that might be).

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 20ACF8B3-5291-4121-B143-A46BFC47377C
Gorgeous!

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
There could be a Hydro blue in my future...If Jeep offers it on a Rubi 2-door with a Hemi and factory 35's :) When I ordered my 2020 Rubi 2-door (Rubi 2-door; even sounds cool!) color came down to Bikini or White, this time Bikini won out. Next time...

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There could be a Hydro blue in my future...If Jeep offers it on a Rubi 2-door with a Hemi and factory 35's :) When I ordered my 2020 Rubi 2-door (Rubi 2-door; even sounds cool!) color came down to Bikini or White, this time Bikini won out. Next time...
If they do a 392 Wrangler, I'm getting it no matter if it's a 4 or 2 door. They need to offer factory 35's or more. The 392 should come with 37's. If they make a 2 door Hemi, I'm flying over to my dealer and my Grand Cherokee will be gone in two seconds, haha.
Sponsored