Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
For years now jeep designers have dropped the ball. I donā€™t work and have no plans to work but for jeep I would reconsider bc they seriously need someone who isnā€™t color blind and is coherent to handle their ā€œlipstickā€ department.

It started going downhill when jeep had the brilliant idea that a red dash would be loved by all and match all the rubi exterior colors. It didnt. Now you can get gecko with that red dash. Like wtf Jeep. Jeepā€™s styling has become halfassed at best. No effort. No thought. My 392 didnā€™t even get the 392 tailgate badge, for some idiot threw on the standard jl badge like I wouldnā€™t notice, and it happened on MANY 392ā€™s. Jeep also decided to put a matte chrome ring all over the place on the dash and gear shift, but leaves the empty indentation around the cup holder less than 1 inch away from the gear shift. If you arenā€™t familiar with the 392, it was detailed in a gold bronze color. But again Jeep failed and used multiple colors that donā€™t even match. The gold wheels are mostly platinum. The 392 s gold bronze. The shocks are gold. The rubi lettering is outlined in brownish bronze. The stitching on the seats is a tan orange and Jeep didnt even try to incorporate one of their many gold bronze colors in the interior minus the thread fail. It seems with every additional model Jeep throws at us, they forget about attention to detail. They just throw shit at the jeep and see what sticks. Given the amount of options, we could be ordering some badassed looking stock Jeepā€™s if only Jeep was ā€œa la cartā€ instead of no choice within model.

but really
HIRE ME BECAUSE YOUR STYLIST IS COLORBLIND, LAZY, AND IS CRAP. even high I could do
a better job bc I learned how to match colors in kindergarten.

AND NO ONE WANTS THAT STUPID ā€œUNLIMITEDā€ decal. In fact. Delete all decals it would make my life easier bc I wouldnā€™t have to remove them allā€¦.

but geez I love Jeepā€™sā€¦. Especially my 9th oneā€¦ the 392! Kicks ass.
Youā€™re driving a 392 for gods sake, get over it.........;)

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
So yeah.... wasn't really applying for the imaginary position.... and im a HUGE jeep enthusiast. But ok... Be all serious and stuff... I will go drive with my top down in the rain now and cry from your harsh life lesson.
Carefulā€¦ the mascara will run. šŸ˜œ
Trust me, I like a tinge of style with my mechanical items as well, but expectations need to be within reason.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Can you post a picture of the stiching on your seats? Im curious to see what the tan gold color is you speak of? Also, what color is your 392?
Granite Crystal
Today the sticking almost appears... copper maybe?

20210715_182529.jpg

Screenshot_20210725-170742_Gallery.jpg

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Carefulā€¦ the mascara will run. šŸ˜œ
Trust me, I like a tinge of style with my mechanical items as well, but expectations need to be within reason.
I think my expectations are within reason. Speaking only for myself.... its like pinstrips on a car that are different colors on different sides of the car.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Youā€™re driving a 392 for gods sake, get over it.........;)
I AM driving a 392 and I effin LOVE IT. And I love my matching decals courtesy of me!

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Granite Crystal
Today the sticking almost appears... copper maybe?

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep fail Screenshot_20210725-170742_Gallery

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep fail Screenshot_20210725-170742_Gallery
Stitchingā€¦
Itā€™ll never be spot on, and the surrounding light, colors, and surfaces impact the perceived hue.

I had a good look of a white 392. Its pretty (pun) slick. I wouldnt complain; itā€™s tastefully done. Not too ā€˜hoeā€™d outā€™, just enough.

if you dont like it, mod the tits off it!! (Another pun)

DarkWater

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubi
Thats Why I ordered mine from the factory, it was clear on the builder that the dash would be red from most color choices, I went with the tan leather for the interior, much more of a classic look with the black exterior and my dash isnt red!!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep fail DWJ

Geesmill

First Name
Gees
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Duramax; Chevy Volt
Geez dang ole "roast the jeep girl" day on here. Guess i should be making cookies instead.
Don't mind the intertubes. Anyone who wants to flame a woman who has had two Wranglers and now owns a 392 is nuts. I see where you are coming from, for a vehicle that costs that much you might as well get what you want. I imagine if you sprung for a 392 you will have no issue making the changes you want to make it all yours. Congrats on the 392!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
ā€œI donā€™t work and have no plans to workā€

Thatā€™s all I got out of this.
But wait theres more..
I cook. I clean. I do 3 loads of laundry a day. Ok... i miss a day here and there. I have a family I do everything for. I have 6 rescued cats. I have 2 dogs, 1 with anxiety so there's poop to clean up daily. We tiled my entire house to accommodate my animals and bc I loathe vacuuming. My sweety works from home so he's here to be messy all day and for all 3 meals. He helps out- no hate to him allowed. I wore a pedometer for a while. I clock 8k steps easily every day cleaning or whatever. I refinish furniture... all sanding by hand. I replaced a light switch and housing this morning. I handle all plumbing in my house and my sweety IS NOT allowed to touch my tools. So I say I do not work, I am supported, however, I bust my butt and its manual labor. And its kitty litter boxes.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Stitchingā€¦
Itā€™ll never be spot on, and the surrounding light, colors, and surfaces impact the perceived hue.

I had a good look of a white 392. Its pretty (pun) slick. I wouldnt complain; itā€™s tastefully done. Not too ā€˜hoeā€™d outā€™, just enough.

if you dont like it, mod the tits off it!! (Another pun)
I love it... just couldve taken that last second of effort to be perfection.... like choosing the marching shade of bronze thats all. And yes... looks great in white!

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Don't mind the intertubes. Anyone who wants to flame a woman who has had two Wranglers and now owns a 392 is nuts. I see where you are coming from, for a vehicle that costs that much you might as well get what you want. I imagine if you sprung for a 392 you will have no issue making the changes you want to make it all yours. Congrats on the 392!
Most expensive one yet that's for sure... (and its jeep #9). Like i said. I love jeeps..

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Thats Why I ordered mine from the factory, it was clear on the builder that the dash would be red from most color choices, I went with the tan leather for the interior, much more of a classic look with the black exterior and my dash isnt red!!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep fail DWJ
Yup went with tan interior in my white jlu rubi!