First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Although I spend most of my time hunting for Eagle Rare and Weller, I do grab bottles I’ve never tried. Picked these up the other day.

1CBEA93C-033D-40BF-911F-79CE8E59172B.jpeg
If you’re looking for “regular” Weller Special Reserve (green label) that seems to be scarce in some areas and getting marked up to $100 in some places I can help you there. The other variants are hard to find here just like everywhere else.

One of my nieces in Louisiana knows how much I love Eagle and keeps and keeps an eye out. Walmart sells liquor in LA and she got me 5 bottles @ $31 each. I let her keep one as a finders fee.
Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
If you’re looking for “regular” Weller Special Reserve (green label) that seems to be scarce in some areas and getting marked up to $100 in some places I can help you there.
Name your price, sir! I used to be able to get it in Florida, but it has completely disappeared. ABC liquor used to have it but they started this vault system. I've been looking for a bottle of Special Reserve for 4 years but haven't seen 1.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Name your price, sir! I used to be able to get it in Florida, but it has completely disappeared. ABC liquor used to have it but they started this vault system. I've been looking for a bottle of Special Reserve for 4 years but haven't seen 1.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... 1620393578418

Whatever shelf price is plus actual shipping cost, just looking to help fellow bourbon drinkers not make any money off of them. I think it’s typically about $25-30 + tax for 750ml around here. 1.75l bottles too if you like, I don’t know price on those. I can find as much as you’d like and ship it to you. Get a couple of cases and stock up. Tell me what you want and I’ll check the cost.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
1620393578418.jpeg

Whatever shelf price is plus actual shipping cost, just looking to help fellow bourbon drinkers not make any money off of them. I think it’s typically about $25-30 + tax for 750ml around here. 1.75l bottles too if you like, I don’t know price on those. I can find as much as you’d like and ship it to you. Get a couple of cases and stock up. Tell me what you want and I’ll check the cost.

I'll take a case for sure. 750s are fine. Thank you! You have made my day!

21SargeJLUR

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sarge Green

Just picked this up. Super excited to give it a try. I missed last years first offering but was determined to get one this year.
have you had it yet? last year i was able to compare 2020 and 2019 side by side and 2019 was a bit better . I like FAE-01 a little better than the 2019.

Sponsored

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
If you’re looking for “regular” Weller Special Reserve (green label) that seems to be scarce in some areas and getting marked up to $100 in some places I can help you there. The other variants are hard to find here just like everywhere else.

One of my nieces in Louisiana knows how much I love Eagle and keeps and keeps an eye out. Walmart sells liquor in LA and she got me 5 bottles @ $31 each. I let her keep one as a finders fee.
Wel hell, let me know the cost plus shipping to 62285. Eagle Rare, Weller Special Reserve and Blanton’s for the right price. Keep me posted!

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Wel hell, let me know the cost plus shipping to 62285. Eagle Rare, Weller Special Reserve and Blanton’s for the right price. Keep me posted!
Well that’s just crazy talk man. Weller Reserve is plentiful and not marked up around here; I can help you there. A case is $325 for 750ml bottles. I can get 1.75l bottles too, don’t know the price. The others - keep dreaming. On the rare occasions that I find any of those holy grails it’s only 1 or 2 bottles at a time and I’m keeping them. :LOL:

PM me if you’d like Weller Reserve.

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well that’s just crazy talk man. Weller Reserve is plentiful and not marked up around here; I can help you there. A case is $325 for 750ml bottles. I can get 1.75l bottles too, don’t know the price. The others - keep dreaming. On the rare occasions that I find any of those holy grails it’s only 1 or 2 bottles at a time and I’m keeping them. :LOL:

PM me if you’d like Weller Reserve.
LOl! Literally like finding Easter Eggs around the St Louis area.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I’m not a secondary market seller or trying to make a buck. Just helping fellow Jeepers get their mitts on a few bottles that are easy for me to come by but maybe not so for everyone on other places. Just purchasing and sending it for what it costs to buy and ship, no markup and the legwork is free.

Sponsored

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I
I’m not a secondary market seller or trying to make a buck. Just helping fellow Jeepers get their mitts on a few bottles that are easy for me to come by but maybe not so for everyone on other places. Just purchasing and sending it for what it costs to buy and ship, no markup and the legwork is free.
I appreciate that! I would do the same. Need to start a bourbon finders thread! Help the Jeep community get the good stuff! I shot you a message.

MRH512

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Adding this here in case folks are unaware of this offering, <https://whiskiesoftheworld.com/wow-may27/?utm_source=distiller.com>

Whiskies of the World used to be (pre-global pandemic) an event that went to multiple cities every year where you paid $75 to walk around and sample a ridiculous amount of whiskies from... all over the world! It was a blast and well worth the money.

They've now gone to virtual events. The link above is from an app/website that I use to help decide if I might like a new whiskey before I buy it. They're giving a discount on the virtual events.

I just signed up for the American Single Malt event.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Just tried the trader Joes Whiskey Bourbon. I have to admit i was extremely hesitant but for 15 bucks i had to try it. I would recommend it if you can get your hands on a bottle
Sponsored