Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
I’m going to pick up my 4xe tomorrow, just wondering if I have any other negotiation room. I right now have 6% below invoice and a $500 processing fee at Criswell. Anyone have anything better?
Sponsored

Jeep#6

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4xe HYDRO; 24 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales in a Jeep
Based on the 4xe Hybrid Supplement booklet, this 4xe instrument cluster picture has 5,251,987 miles on the odometer. 🤯

1617295443713.png
I’m going to pick up my 4xe tomorrow, just wondering if I have any other negotiation room. I right now have 6% below invoice and a $500 processing fee at Criswell. Anyone have anything better?
have 1% more if using their banks/finance...

360linux

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Based on the 4xe Hybrid Supplement booklet, this 4xe instrument cluster picture has 5,251,987 miles on the odometer. 🤯

1617295443713.png
Going out on a limb here, but could 5251987 be a nod to IEEE standard for electrical substations given this is the first foray for Jeep into an electric wrangler? ;)

IEEE 525-1987 - IEEE Guide for the Design and Installation of Cable Systems in Substations
Purpose

The purpose of this guide is to give direction to the substation engineer in established practices for the application and installation of metallic cables in electric power transmission and distribution substations. This guide emphasizes reliable electrical service during the design life of the substation. Solutions presented in this guide may not represent the only acceptable practices for resolutions of problems. This guide should not be referred to or used as an industry standard. It is being presented to aid in the development of wire and cable system installations and should not be taken as a code-type standard.

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe
Tread Lightly? But you'd already need to have a membership for 30 days.

Sponsored

squest77

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Chrysler Pacifica
Hi
Tread Lightly? But you'd already need to have a membership for 30 days.
I got an extra $500 through Costco.

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Called dealer to get quote for JLUR 4xe order today. I chose plastic bumpers to save a few bucks and few pounds.

Then took the wife to a different dealer to look at some Jeeps. She took one look at the steel bumper and said: ”So you’re ordering up your Jeep exactly how you want it, and you’re gonna put Barbie doll bumpers on it?!?!?!?!” :facepalm:

I guess it’s time to email the dealer and add the steel bumper group. 💰

Anyone know if this added weight decreases the payload capacity at all?

Sponsored

evaughan3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I would take the estimated delivery date as a vague estimate plus or minus many weeks. I was promised delivery this past Monday, then Tuesday, then Thursday and now perhaps next week… thank goodness they were not responsible for the vaccine roll out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Jeep keeps telling me mine was delivered to the dealership 3/30 but dealer says they don't have it still. I was in the area today so I drove the lot but not a single 4xe in sight. Could be at an offsite storage lot.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Jeep keeps telling me mine was delivered to the dealership 3/30 but dealer says they don't have it still. I was in the area today so I drove the lot but not a single 4xe in sight. Could be at an offsite storage lot.
How weird!

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Maybe they meant delivered to rail. I didn't think Jeep Chat had access to dealer delivery. I thought you got that from the dealer like I did.
Sponsored