Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Any movement on your order? I am in a similar situation... Ordered my 2021 JLUR on Sept 29 in Ottawa and I still do not have a VIN as of this week...
That's CRAZY! I ordered mine 13 Oct and got my VIN at the start of last month.

Mine is scheduled for build on 8 Feb.
Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
That's CRAZY! I ordered mine 13 Oct and got my VIN at the start of last month.

Mine is scheduled for build on 8 Feb.
😭😭😭 I dont understand why mine is taking so long. This is so frustrating...

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just got off the phone with my dealer, and the factory is now saying mine is scheduled for late Feb, early March for the build! Of all the years I had to order my dream vehicle, I had to pick a global bloody pandemic!

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR (incoming), 2013 Fiat 500T
I just got off the phone with my dealer, and the factory is now saying mine is scheduled for late Feb, early March for the build! Of all the years I had to order my dream vehicle, I had to pick a global bloody pandemic!
Same. I ordered from Innisfail Chrysler. They have been great and checking every couple of days. I'm told to expect our Jeep end of March/early April. Good thing is we have time to sell our existing VW between now and then, but at least have a guaranteed trade-in value if it doesn't' sell.
- Order Jan 4, 2021
- Only at BX as of this week.

Ajbol

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018/F150, 2021 JLUR on order
It's been nice to read these posts and know I'm not alone - or completely crazy (yet).
Ordered 2021 JLUR on
Nov.4th, 2020
got my VON right away
no VIN
and no additional info from dealer...beyond my original status of BX (which is nothing more than it's been ordered)
I've heard everything from an issue with the heated seats, hard top supply issue, shortage of microchips and a lawsuit between FCA and one of their engine block suppliers...but seems like the best explanation so far is that we're in Canada!
I was so excited to order my first Jeep...but the longer this goes the more I'm second guessing my choice to order and not just try and find one on a lot somewhere.
Patiently waiting for them to call telling me it's arrived!

Sponsored

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same. I ordered from Innisfail Chrysler. They have been great and checking every couple of days. I'm told to expect our Jeep end of March/early April. Good thing is we have time to sell our existing VW between now and then, but at least have a guaranteed trade-in value if it doesn't' sell.
- Order Jan 4, 2021
- Only at BX as of this week.
UPDATE: As of today, I got a VIN from FCA:)

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's been nice to read these posts and know I'm not alone - or completely crazy (yet).
Ordered 2021 JLUR on
Nov.4th, 2020
got my VON right away
no VIN
and no additional info from dealer...beyond my original status of BX (which is nothing more than it's been ordered)
I've heard everything from an issue with the heated seats, hard top supply issue, shortage of microchips and a lawsuit between FCA and one of their engine block suppliers...but seems like the best explanation so far is that we're in Canada!
I was so excited to order my first Jeep...but the longer this goes the more I'm second guessing my choice to order and not just try and find one on a lot somewhere.
Patiently waiting for them to call telling me it's arrived!
Do you know if anything you ordered had issues? We were initially told we might be delayed due to the Sky-One Touch power top, but then days later said it was all good. So it took 4 weeks to the day to get a VIN for us. We still anticipate another 7-9 weeks to get it in our hands.

Ajbol

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018/F150, 2021 JLUR on order
Do you know if anything you ordered had issues? We were initially told we might be delayed due to the Sky-One Touch power top, but then days later said it was all good. So it took 4 weeks to the day to get a VIN for us. We still anticipate another 7-9 weeks to get it in our hands.
I haven't been given any word as to a specific item that would be the issue for my order - just what I've read on the forum etc. I wouldn't say my order was anything crazy...
sting gray
3.6 engine
dual top
led lighting
tow package
cloth seats
cold weather group
steel bumpers
I've stopped holding my breath...maybe it will just show up in my driveway one day!

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Ordered my Willys Dec 31st and got my VIN on Friday. They made a mistake on the colour though which looks to have been rectified but hopefully that doesn't impact the wait time. Doubt I'll get out of D status for at least a few weeks.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just read elsewhere that cold weather group parts are back ordered, but that's unsubstantiated at this point of course.

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just this:

When trying to order this week I was told the "cold weather package" is not currently available, obviously I am not going to order it without this option which should be standard on Canadian orders :) anyone else aware of this (not sure if there any Canadian dealers on this thread?)

Reading about many people's delays is never fun and I hope they all arrive soon... this is my 5th Wrangler in a row, so well accustomed to the growing gap between what you pay and the product and service you receive...yet I keep coming back lol..
As I said, nothing substantiated.

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So coming up on 2 months since our JLUR order (Jan 4, 2021). Since Feb 1, it hasn't changed from 'D' status. Talked with Adam, GM of Innisfail Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep today. He said unfortunately he has no answer as to ETA which i can understand. He said he has a TRX that has been done for 3 weeks at the factory just sitting there and hasn't shipped yet. He said there is no rhyme or reason to why some get done and some don't.

I suspect with us getting a JLUR with pretty much every option + Sky One-Touch AND Saddle Leather, I have ordered a unicorn...lol. Oh well.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
So coming up on 2 months since our JLUR order (Jan 4, 2021). Since Feb 1, it hasn't changed from 'D' status. Talked with Adam, GM of Innisfail Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep today. He said unfortunately he has no answer as to ETA which i can understand. He said he has a TRX that has been done for 3 weeks at the factory just sitting there and hasn't shipped yet. He said there is no rhyme or reason to why some get done and some don't.

I suspect with us getting a JLUR with pretty much every option + Sky One-Touch AND Saddle Leather, I have ordered a unicorn...lol. Oh well.
You didn't order a unicorn, you ordered a Wrangler from Canada. We're all in the same boat. I've been in D status since October. Still am.

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

I ordered a handful of days before you and went into D status a couple days before you. Been chatting with my salesman and he's also completely out of the loop on the reasoning for the delays and any updates on status. Such a bummer but you're in good company amongst these delays.
Sponsored