You might have a "mall crawler" if.....

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Don't take it too seriously. I think a dedicated thread to make fun is one thing. Replying to a member in a regular post is entirely different.

Bingo!

...and let's hear those you might be ifs, so I can avoid those with my mall crawler :)
Sponsored

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Didn't we decide to start a spray on mud graphics company for mall crawlers out in Hollywood?

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
When I opened this thread I immediately thought of “You might be a redneck if”. It didn’t cross my mind that this was a thread to bash “non-offroaders”. Let’s get back to having some fun as I wait for my Sahara.
24fa3c.jpg
Now, I'M offended. Lol.

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Seriously, if you don’t off-road, you crawl the mall! Simple logic. Hahaha. A little ability to take a joke and poke fun is what Gen X on up needs. The whole “bully” focus is turning us all into prime minister Trideau (not getting political, talking about is well known social “sensitivity”).

If you have a 4” lift but you steps drop below your frame rails!

Sponsored

Kahdir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
This is like the Corvettes site I am part of. On those, if you don't have a Z-06, your not a real Corvette guy and your car is slow/inferior. Seems the same here with Rubicon and so-called "serious" off-road guys. Who the F--K cares what someone uses it for. Even some of you who do use them for mall-crawlers are probably getting in on the insulting so that others think your not one (group mentality).

And don't get me started on the waving BS. If you have to guilt people into returning waves, or get upset when someone doesn't wave back, you have issues. It's a marketing ploy from Jeep that started after the Harley and Corvette guys found success with it. Again, the same BS about waving can be found on Vette sites.

OK, back to work.
Never understood any car waves, headlight flash sure, but forget waving... save that for Jeeps and Harley's.
Been seeing Jeep waves since late 70's, always assumed it was more of a (returning) military thing.

As for the Z06 or bust mentality, usually it's the young (mentally) with more money than feelings (in my interactions).
Bought a Rubicon this go around (6th & 7th Wrangler) for the "point & shoot" crawl ratio out of the box, not as young & spry as I once was to build my Jeep.

I will mall crawl the snot out my Rubi until I have a 2nd vehicle :) (lesson learned from my early JK days)

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
If you buy a jeep--getta bottle of "LIZARD SKIN" cause you're now into a special group--funny/friendly/mean/helpful/informative/ego/0ff-roader/overlander/MALLER--

It's YOUR jeep, so adjust accordingly-

Whatever

JIMBO

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
seems a couple owners got a little triggered by a humorous thread. mixes things up a little, lighten up!

you might have a mall crawler if the following product is attractive to you:

3uPh0riK

First Name
Christiaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak
Seriously, if you don’t off-road, you crawl the mall! Simple logic. Hahaha. A little ability to take a joke and poke fun is what Gen X on up needs. The whole “bully” focus is turning us all into prime minister Trideau (not getting political, talking about is well known social “sensitivity”).

If you have a 4” lift but you steps drop below your frame rails!
I agree; if you're so sensitive that you take offense or even care that people rip on "mall crawlers"then you dont belong on the internet anyways. I miss the good old days when you could say something without offending 20 different groups of poeple

Its my first Jeep, when Jeep eventually decides to build it that is. I probably wont be modding it straight out of the box, so some will probably be saying its a mall crawler, and laugh at me when i get stuck in the mud with no idea what to do or stuck on a rock or whatever. Really dont care, ill probably be laughing along with you

Sponsored

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Since Malls are a dying breed what do we call "mallcrawlers" in the future? Well, seems like Town Centers are quite popular - so TownCenterCrawler? Doesn't have quite the same ring to it.....

non-dirtcrawler... ?

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Since Malls are a dying breed what do we call "mallcrawlers" in the future? Well, seems like Town Centers are quite popular - so TownCenterCrawler? Doesn't have quite the same ring to it.....

non-dirtcrawler... ?
"Grocery Getter" but that could also include my Wife's Accord...

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I thought "pavement pounder" was the alternative? This is my fourth and none have ever seen off road. You can all laugh at me if ya want, don't give a crap. :)

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I thought "pavement pounder" was the alternative? This is my fourth and none have ever seen off road. You can all laugh at me if ya want, don't give a crap. :)
So far my Jeep has only seen the gravel parking area at my office.

3uPh0riK

First Name
Christiaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak

non-dirtcrawler... ?
Protest Crawler? Since kids seem to go to protests over weekends nowadays instead of Malls
Sponsored