First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
About 3 weeks ago I passed 3 Jeep’s in about 5 minutes. I wave like a fool to nothing.
I’m done! I’ve got my friends like you right here in this forum. That’s enough.
I'm finding I get more waves in my driveway than out on the road. People see me working on the thing and wave. People stop to tell me I have a nice Jeep. Hey, I appreciate it, but can't you see I'm working here?

Out on the road, the guys on 37s ignore me, the guys on 35s ignore me, the guys in Rubicons ignore me, the guys in Saharas ignore me, and the girls in every Jeep from an MB to a JL ignore me.

I'm kind of over worrying about any of it. I try to wave when I notice people who look like they're looking to see if I wave, and that's about it. Well, and I wave back, of course.
Sponsored

ChrisTheGod

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha r6, Infiniti q60s conv, 2021 HYDRO RUBI
I'm finding I get more waves in my driveway than out on the road. People see me working on the thing and wave. People stop to tell me I have a nice Jeep. Hey, I appreciate it, but can't you see I'm working here?

Out on the road, the guys on 37s ignore me, the guys on 35s ignore me, the guys in Rubicons ignore me, the guys in Saharas ignore me, and the girls in every Jeep from an MB to a JL ignore me.

I'm kind of over worrying about any of it. I try to wave when I notice people who look like they're looking to see if I wave, and that's about it. Well, and I wave back, of course.
Shit man I don’t wave to people maybe it’s a New York thing but you make me want to find where you live so I can drive past you in 6 different disguises to wave at you

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
People generally dont wave much in the city. I always got waves even when my Jeep was stock. Of course that was outside the city, near outdoorsy destinations.

So you people not getting wave at cause youre driving around town. I rarely wave around town. I am going to get coffee, grumpy going to work or doing something boring. Not in the mood for waving around like a goofball. Lol.

Wanna get waves? use your Jeep outdoors.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
People generally dont wave much in the city. I always got waves even when my Jeep was stock. Of course that was outside the city, near outdoorsy destinations.

So you people not getting wave at cause youre driving around town. I rarely wave around town. I am going to get coffee, grumpy going to work or doing something boring. Not in the mood for waving around like a goofball. Lol.

Wanna get waves? use your Jeep outdoors.
If you're grumpy... then thats when you need a wave!! ✌
Sponsored