Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Wait bro- I don't get it. What do you mean get in and out with no hands? And most prolly he is jealous because he is driving a Subaru! :giggle:

It is sorta gloomy, foggy and overcast here in New York City - and I think that both Mike and I are wasting too much time having fun with this thread instead of being productive.

Thanks for the distractions Aldo!! :like:
The a-pillar grab handles become more and more important as the Jeep gets higher. I'm currently on 4.25" of suspension lift and 38" tall tires. My wife assumes an upright yoga position, just to get her foot on my side step and a hand on the grab handle at the same time. I don't seem to tire from watching her get in. Lol
Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hijacking someone else's thread is at the very least utter disrespect for fellow forum members.

If you want to discuss razors, create a thread on that topic on the miscellaneous section of the forum. See how many people care.
It was only to lighten the mood. Sorry if you were offended, please don't be.

Sponsored

OP
OP
aldo98229

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
It was only to lighten the mood. Sorry if you were offended, please don't be.
I am no offended. But thank you for your concern.

Here. I found the bestest Wrangler on the entire Internet.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603391031170

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Try climbing in Dukes of Hazzard style the the window opening, then tell me about your problems. ;)
I'm definitely wearing a cup for that one! Irish or not!

And maybe a trampoline, seeing as I've got a shiny pair of glass knees. Got turned on to wearing knee pads a bit after the fact.

Don't you even think about it Kevin! I'm only gonna give you, like, several more warnings. Tops!

Moose....perfect name.
Thank you kind sir! A bit of Rocky and Bullwinkle going on there. Hence my vanity plate.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 20200831_111218_resized(1)

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 20200831_111218_resized(1)
OK, OK, consider us even for what we did to your thread! Couldn't you have started with just a punch in the mouth or something? ;)

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
When my kids were younger, I had to watch "Mean Girls". This thread reminds me of all the hurt feelings.

Nd9GcRvYHqraULMU07hK7x1tsMqMBY6UeIg4E_qxA&usqp=CAU.jpg

Whoaaa DG hold a sec - HOLD A SEC!

A) Consider that you are LUCKY that your kids LET you watch "Mean Girls". Not "had to". Had you not use that "had to" your cool factor would increased exponentially - but okay fine - I will still be nice to you

B) You cannot just copy some irrelevant Granma meme and group it together with the movie "Mean Girls". That is OFFENSIVE!!! Let me put it in the language of your generation (although I do think that you are not that much older than me) - look at the example below. (Yes yes Aldo, both of them are crappy cars but I am trying to make a point here)

You are talking about this:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603401083299

But then you show this pic to others!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603401165507

Geddit??? So instead of that irrelevant granma meme lemme show you WHY Mean Girls is so damn cool.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603401325395

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603401482198

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603401520977

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603401557208

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603401615232

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603401721367

And of course one of the most iconic:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603401772970

Okay okay there are many more but most prolly you guys don't care BUT I sure hope you get my point.

The a-pillar grab handles become more and more important as the Jeep gets higher. I'm currently on 4.25" of suspension lift and 38" tall tires. My wife assumes an upright yoga position, just to get her foot on my side step and a hand on the grab handle at the same time. I don't seem to tire from watching her get in. Lol
Oh!! In that case just ignore that Subaru guy - he is just totally Jelly cause you have this awesome ride where he wish that he have your awesome ride (with the grab handles) but all he have is just a regular car. Total envy.

Sean's a good guy, regardless of what everyone says. :like:
Sean, see that?? I have never seen Mike behaving like this before!! Tell me what did you use to bribe him into saying such nice things about you :giggle: On that note - can you buy me the new Mario Kart Live game? I can't get it anywhere.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603403397052

That explains a lot.
HEY!! I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE!!!

Moose....perfect name.
Awesome name.

You guys are such noob!!! And Mike aka Headbarcode just took you guys for a ride with his answer below! It does NOT entirely ONLY have to do with just Rocky and Bullwinkle. Mike is an addict to something else - in matter a fact he is so hooked on THAT thing he actually named his two most favorite things (his dog and his Jeep - thankfully not his wife) from the thing that he is addicted to!! Mike is not that fuzzy wuzzy bunny transparent. BTW Mike's Jeep photo below freaking ROCKS!!

Thank you kind sir! A bit of Rocky and Bullwinkle going on there. Hence my vanity plate.
20200831_111218_resized(1).jpg

OK, OK, consider us even for what we did to your thread! Couldn't you have started with just a punch in the mouth or something? ;)
Mike my friend, ALDO don't punch people in the mouth, that guy is dangerous - he is a market researcher - you can only wish that you get punched by him when he is angry. Oh noooooo - he is going to first go Myer Briggs on you, then analyze you with Freud and he will NOT stop until you are crying nekkid under cold shower, chomping on cookies and hating yourself. Don't mess with him! Look what he started with this thread.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT FreeEdibleJapanesebeetle-small

1603391031170.png
Aldo - Ingrish is like my fourth language and even I know that "bestest" is not even real word!

I think my most favorite Jeep scene (was that a YJ?) growing up was from Clueless with Alicia Silverstone in it.

Last edited:

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
And maybe a trampoline, seeing as I've got a shiny pair of glass knees. Got turned on to wearing knee pads a bit after the fact.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603409900828

This reminds me of a large painted sign that I once saw on a wall in a person’s home. The sign (in calligraphy) read:
When life gets hard, get down on your knees...
Now... the home was littered in crucifixes and the homeowners considered themselves religious people. The sign was meant to be a call to prayer.

But... when I read that sign, I have to say that I immediately took it as something else. Yes, I smirked throughout the rest of the conversation - that shit was funny.

Don't you even think about it Kevin! I'm only gonna give you, like, several more warnings. Tops!
:CWL::CWL::CWL:
I can’t help it. What if people got into their Jeeps like this - all the time, every time?

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep snobbery - RANT 1603410135942

Exposure of the buttocks.

Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
I can’t help it. What if people got into their Jeeps like this - all the time, every time?

1603410135942.gif

[/QUOTE]

Now, what were we talking about??? I lost all focus.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Could be a plethora of things.....but I'm guessing he just feels sorry for the slow kid.

What is this Mario Kart Live of which you speak?
Haha it is just a silly augmented reality game that was recently released and it is in hot demand! Scalpers are buying it by bulk - and selling it on Ebay for a higher price and regular stores are out of stock and I have been looking for one since last Friday. It turns your living room into a race circuit. Here is the video below just in case you are cool :like: Its pretty nifty.

Anyhoo - back to discussion on Jeep.

1603410135942.gif

[/QUOTE]

DG - I have a feeling that you were pretending to be "innocent" :LOL:

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
Does anybody else remember when Jeep first made a 4 door Wrangler (I don't think they were initially called unlimited). I seem to recall people saying they weren't real Wranglers and people that bought them were just going to mall crawl with them. Now I think something like 90% of Wranglers sold are unlimiteds. Also, I bet the majority of people posting on this forum have unlimiteds. Just get what you want/need and enjoy.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
1603410135942.gif

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Boing Boing Boing Boing.

Sponsored