Occupation
Wheel Pimp.

Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
^^oh and early reports are that the driver had COVID which is to blame for this mishap. It must true, you read it here and I totally made it up just now. But seriously, "long" COVID dementia...it could be a thing....maybe, kinda. PANIC!! (just to be safe)

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Nice, Did you come down the left side of the loop or the right side?
Bro we need to plan our trip out soon.... I was thinking about posting a thread on here to see who else wants to join in for a full or partial trip..... Coast to Coast or Border to Border...... and I think we are a couple of great spotters...... that's why we did the full loop...

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Bro we need to plan our trip out soon.... I was thinking about posting a thread on here to see who else wants to join in for a full or partial trip..... Coast to Coast or Border to Border...... and I think we are a couple of great spotters...... that's why we did the full loop...
Hey, I'm looking to do the Rubicon in about 3 years when I retire. That takes a lot of Time and pre planning on my part because of some complications. But I do have May 2021 set aside for a return trip to Moab. Possibly a couple trails in Colorado if the trails are open. I may consider Two trails near Sedona during that trip also. For now i have already made reservations at the Moab Valley RV resort for May 8-19. plan on 5 days travel out and 5 days travel back.

If you can get out to the Rubicon with a few others this summer, then by all means go for it.
Sponsored