Not open for further replies.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Reading through this, it seems like most of the delays are tied to either color or parts... Punk'n & Ocean Blue... premium soft tops, color matched tops & fenders...

Any reason to believe I wont get my Granite Crystal Rubicon Unlimited (automatic, leather, tow, cold weather, LED, black hard top and fenders) within a reasonable timeframe?
I ordered a loaded granite rubi 1/11 it’s been in storage for 2 weeks after weeks of inspection and weeks of accessory install.
Sponsored

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Who did you contact at fca? I have had even less help from jeep chat, although not much less.
Once it hit 30 days in KZ they deem it "not normal". Thus Jeep Chat escalated it to a brand mentor, I imagine. Then a few days later I got an email from that Jeep Chat rep with the brand mentor response that I posted.

They stated it's a backup in shipping in Toledo as to why my JL has been sitting for so long and not on a train.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Once it hit 30 days in KZ they deem it "not normal". Thus Jeep Chat escalated it to a brand mentor, I imagine. Then a few days later I got an email from that Jeep Chat rep with the brand mentor response that I posted.

They stated it's a backup in shipping in Toledo as to why my JL has been sitting for so long and not on a train.
They are telling us all the same thing now, back up in shipping, whatever that means...

Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR

So maybe being Swanton vs Toledo is good?

AFfiredawg

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Fire Fighter
Guess I got lucky... Anyone know how long for it usually takes to go from Toledo to Boise?

Ordered: 26Feb2018
D1: 16Mar2018
E: 16Mar2018
I: 17Mar2018 @ 1417
KZ: 17Mar2018 @ 1508
18Mar2018 @ 0645 (Railcar Departure/Yard Exit)
18Mar2018 @ 0840 (Railcar Released by Consignee)
19Mar2018 @ 2342 In-Transit - SWANTON SCANNER, OH
20Mar2018 @ 1701 In-Transit - MISHAWAKA, IN

AFfiredawg

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Fire Fighter
I don't know.

Any movement is better than no movement as far as my order is concerned. 82 freakin days in.
That sucks! What dealer did you go through?

Last edited:

LUCKYSTRIKE

First Name
BRYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2SS CAMARO
From SoCal picking up in Vegas. Rail car finally got unloaded. Wishing everyone forward progress in their order.

Sponsored

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
7+ days sitting at the rail yard since unloaded and dealer said at least another week before it will catch the 5 hour transport ride for delivery.
Just cancelled our Easter Jeep Safari reservations. Major bummer! :headbang::crying:

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Another update, congrats to @K9Jeeper, @DudeJeeper!! :rock:
Hell yes brother! But now it’s going to be a loooong work week while I wait for the weekend to come around.

Thanks for everything along the way! I’ll pick her up, and contribute as much as I can to this wonderful forum.

-Mike

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Hell yes brother! But now it’s going to be a loooong work week while I wait for the weekend to come around.

Thanks for everything along the way! I’ll pick her up, and contribute as much as I can to this wonderful forum.

-Mike
Congratulations!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.