Wrangler 4XE Pricing

MAJKowner

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK Sport
Thanks for the pricing info! Does anyone know if the Sahara MSRP includes a hard top or soft top? Trying to see how much more it will be to add the Sky One Touch...

ChaseW

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wrangler 392 XR
That is significantly more reasonable that what I, and many, were anticipating. I did not even give a thought to the Tax Credit, which makes it even more appealing. I currently have a JLUR 2.0T that I love, and the lease is up in March. I have ordered a 392 only because I think it's cool as shit, but I anticipate the "novelty" of the V8 wearing off after time and going back to standard Rubicon anyway. The 4Xe just got more interesting to me.

OP
OP
Chris Hall

Chris Hall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smart Electric Drive, Wrangler 4XE coming soon.
That is significantly more reasonable that what I, and many, were anticipating. I did not even give a thought to the Tax Credit, which makes it even more appealing. I currently have a JLUR 2.0T that I love, and the lease is up in March. I have ordered a 392 only because I think it's cool as shit, but I anticipate the "novelty" of the V8 wearing off after time and going back to standard Rubicon anyway. The 4Xe just got more interesting to me.
The footnote to always mention with the $7500 credit is that it depends on your tax situation. If you only owe $6000 in federal in the year that you purchase, you only get a $6000 credit.

Sponsored

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Yes, I am wondering the same about the hardtop for Rubicon.
The hard top is extra on both models & is body colored only.

That 4xe price includes the 8.4inch Alpine system & LED lights.

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Just so everyone knows Chrysler's ordering system has not updated with pricing. I still cannot see prices for orders I have already placed or for placing new orders. I'm sure these numbers are accurate but as soon as I can confirm them I will post here.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Waiting for someone to do the math on the Rubicon model base on what the xe comes with as standard - for an apples to apples comparison

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
The footnote to always mention with the $7500 credit is that it depends on your tax situation. If you only owe $6000 in federal in the year that you purchase, you only get a $6000 credit.
This is really important and I don't think people truly understand how it works. I am not a tax expert, so I won't break it down. But not everyone is going to qualify for $7500.

Sponsored

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This is really important and I don't think people truly understand how it works. I am not a tax expert, so I won't break it down. But not everyone is going to qualify for $7500.
I agree that you should consult a CPA or tax expert to figure it out completely . I know for me I am changing how I pay into my taxes for 2021 so that I owe more at the end of the year that I can play down with an electric purchase. I"m excited for the Wrangler 4xe either way and even without the $7,500 it doesn't seem like a bad price for what you get.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
This sounds too good to be true...The premium shrinks to 1,000-2,500 when you add the options to the non-4xe. When you factor in the $7500 tax discount the 4xe is actually the cheaper option?

OP
OP
Chris Hall

Chris Hall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smart Electric Drive, Wrangler 4XE coming soon.
This sounds too good to be true...The premium shrinks to 1,000-2,500 when you add the options to the non-4xe. When you factor in the $7500 tax discount the 4xe is actually the cheaper option?
That has been the case with the Pacifica PHEV. As long as your tax situation bares out, the PHEV Pacifica is cheaper than the gas model.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
That has been the case with the Pacifica PHEV. As long as your tax situation bares out, the PHEV Pacifica is cheaper than the gas model.
Wow, I had no idea! So the 53K 4xe Rubi goes down to 45.5 (7,500 fed discount), and then down to 44.5 (1,000 NY discount)? Any idea how the rebate payout works? Off at time of purchase, or rebate check in the form of tax return?
Sponsored