Sponsored

Wiring help please..

NewTXJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I am looking for some instructions/ walkthrough on installing rock lights on my JLUR. First time for me and the idea of routing wires along the length of the Jeep seems intimidating. Help please.

Lights are KC Cyclones and will be wiring to the Trigger 6 shooter in the engine bay.
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

idea of routing wires along the length of the Jeep seems intimidating. Help please.
It doesn't have to be intimidating. Run your wiring along the frame. You can find places to attach zip ties and/or run wires through holes within the frame itself. Start from the rear of the vehicle and work your way to the front. This way any excess wiring can be trimmed or hidden under the hood. Keep wiring away from any heat sources or moving parts,

OP
OP
NewTXJL

NewTXJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
It doesn't have to be intimidating. Run your wiring along the frame. You can find places to attach zip ties and/or run wires through holes within the frame itself. Start from the rear of the vehicle and work your way to the front. This way any excess wiring can be trimmed or hidden under the hood. Keep wiring away from any heat sources or moving parts,
if you say so...lol..

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
I am looking for some instructions/ walkthrough on installing rock lights on my JLUR. First time for me and the idea of routing wires along the length of the Jeep seems intimidating. Help please.

Lights are KC Cyclones and will be wiring to the Trigger 6 shooter in the engine bay.

This might help. Its not a Jeep, but its the same concept.
Sponsored