Window Tint Photo Compilation Master Thread

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
LLumar ATC20 on fronts only to match back. Got it done for free since I used to work for LLumar for the past 4 years. No need for ceramic or IR film since the windows are down and the Sunrider is open all the time.

Jeep Wrangler JL Window Tint Photo Compilation Master Thread D528A2AA-B0F0-46EE-B697-6D4788006662
Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
3M Crystalline tint job done today. Very pleased with the results. Hi-Line Styling in Pembroke Pines, FL. I used these guys 8 years ago on a BMW with 3m crystalline 50% and have been very pleased with the heat rejection in the hot Florida Sun without going the very dark look. Equally pleased coming out today with tint levels below. Amazing heat rejection of this stuff at much less darkness. I prefer a less dark look, plus it helps with seeing my Jeep wave out the sides. ✌

3M crystalline 40% (CR40) front two windows. 3M crystalline 70% (CR70) all back sides and back. The cr70 hardly darkened the factory privacy glass at all. As most know, factory privacy glass offers no (little?) heat mitigation. For those looking to match a little closer, I could have gone to their cr20 (20%) on the front two as it wasn't really that much darker than CR40 on a vehicle I saw with it. I did not do anything on the windshield although some like to do cr70 or cr90 there. I dabbled with crystalline CR50 or CR60 over the factory privacy glass in the rear, but it measured out at dropping the VLT to 12% or 15% respectively. So I went with CR70, which we estimateed probably dropped the ~25% privacy glass to about 20%.

Already, when just driving home now from being tinted, high noon, I ran my AC at fan speed 2 and I've been running it at Max pretty much every midday for the last 2 months.

Highly recommend the owner Wayne, and Chino and the guys, at Hi-Line Styling for tint if you're in So. FL. And I highly recommend 3M Crystalline.

After: (around 12:30am)
Jeep Wrangler JL Window Tint Photo Compilation Master Thread 20220723_113614

Before: (6:15pm with sun facing windshield)
Jeep Wrangler JL Window Tint Photo Compilation Master Thread 20220720_182239

Update:
Another after: (6:00pm with sun facing windshield, same spot as "before")
Jeep Wrangler JL Window Tint Photo Compilation Master Thread 20220727_180053

Last edited:

rkeen81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon/2023 JLU Rubicon 4xe (Hydro Blue
3M Crystalline tint job done today. Very pleased with the results. Hi-Line Styling in Pembroke Pines, FL. I used these guys 8 years ago on a BMW with 3m crystalline 50% and have been very pleased with the heat rejection in the hot Florida Sun without going the very dark look. Equally pleased coming out today with tint levels below. Amazing heat rejection of this stuff at much less darkness. I prefer a less dark look, plus it helps with seeing my Jeep wave out the sides. ✌

3M crystalline 40% (CR40) front two windows. 3M crystalline 70% (CR70) all back sides and back. The cr70 hardly darkened the factory privacy glass at all. As most know, factory privacy glass offers no (little?) heat mitigation. For those looking to match a little closer, I could have gone to their cr20 (20%) on the front two as it wasn't really that much darker than CR40 on a vehicle I saw with it. I did not do anything on the windshield although some like to do cr70 or cr90 there. I dabbled with crystalline CR50 or CR60 over the factory privacy glass in the rear, but it measured out at dropping the VLT to 12% or 15% respectively. So I went with CR70, which we estimateed probably dropped the ~25% privacy glass to about 20%.

Already, when just driving home now from being tinted, high noon, I ran my AC at fan speed 2 and I've been running it at Max pretty much every midday for the last 2 months.

Highly recommend the owner Wayne, and Chino and the guys, at Hi-Line Styling for tint if you're in So. FL. And I highly recommend 3M Crystalline.

After: (around 12:30am)

Before: (6:15pm with sun facing windshield)

Update:
Another after: (6:00pm with sun facing windshield, same spot as "before")
Good to know. I'm in Boca and will check them out when mine comes in mid-sept. Our rigs will be almost twins. Mine will be getting satin black AEV Borahs. Have the 4xe coming, so I have the fender extensions already sitting on the workbench. The parts are piling up.

I simply love this color.

Wrangler4fun

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sport S Diesel & 09 Subaru Impreza WRX
Occupation
Computer Systems Overlord
Clubs

20% on the front 2 matched up pretty well. Not sure what kind of tint they used though.
# Would you please get a picture and post of inside rear seats looking out? Thinking of doing 30% tint in rear but don’t want it to hard to see out for backseat passengers on rod trips. Thanks.

JeeperJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU
30% in the back, 15% in the front two. Got it this way so all the windows would match. This was about 4:30pm on a very cloudy day, so tint looks darker than it does on a normal sunny day.

223A9FDD-7118-4DAE-9AE6-C04DEC25C7D5.jpeg

Sponsored

rxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JL Rubicon Unlimited
3M Ceramic IR; 30% fronts, 70% rear; 😎

Jeep Wrangler JL Window Tint Photo Compilation Master Thread 7QMzzS

Sponsored

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Est1968.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Rubicon
Occupation
Barber / Friend Maker
20% On Windshield, Drivers and Passenger side windows. 5% on rear windows.
Tint applied by ABT in Glenview, IL.
Jeep Wrangler JL Window Tint Photo Compilation Master Thread 5

Last edited:

JLR_AEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon AEV Outfitted
Thanks to @Grousemont in this thread for the recommendation.

Also did 3M Crystalline 20% just in the fronts and matches the factory rear nicely. Yes it was the most expensive but boy does it deflect the heat. It is just unmatched especially when you are in snow in a bright day.
Wanted to share in case anyone had any doubts on what tint to go with to match the rears

Jeep Wrangler JL Window Tint Photo Compilation Master Thread IMG_4564

Grousemont

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2014 Roadster 981S, 2009 CLK350 AMG/coupe
Thanks @JLR_AEV. I have to ask, where can I get that roof rack ladder system? I Love them! I never did find anything worthy for the two door version when I was shopping a few years ago.

JLR_AEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon AEV Outfitted
Thanks @JLR_AEV. I have to ask, where can I get that roof rack ladder system? I Love them! I never did find anything worthy for the two door version when I was shopping a few years ago.
The set up is by Maximus3. SUPER solid but bit of a pain to install but well worth it
900-pound static load with 300-pound dynamic load and best of all its super super low profile.
Rack - Link
Ladders - Link

MEski4x4

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
I'll get a better photo when the sun comes out. Xpel XR+ 20% front and 20% over the factory privacy glass. Nothing on the windshield. Definitely keeps the heat down. Back windows you can't see in at night, front you can but barely.

20230525_134454.jpg
Sponsored