Willys order question

Jeffjack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Can a 2021 Willys be ordered with the 8.4 radio display without the one touch sky top?
Sponsored

surffisher2a

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator and 2021 Wrangler Sahara
Looking at the build sheet it shouldn't be an issue to get just the 8.4 radio (AEK). The only requirement is the technology package (AAN), which is required on any Willys build.

Bruce Willys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Willys, 2021 Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude
^ What they said according to the build configurator. But when doing a quick search while drinking my cup of coffee, it seems like all the 2021 Willys currently listed with the 8.4 have the 'Sun and Sound Package' for $4190 which includes:
  • 115-Volt Auxiliary Power-Outlet
  • Sky One-Touch® Power-Top
  • 8.4-Inch Radio and Premium Audio Group
  • Console-Bin Task-Light
  • Media Hub with 2 Charge-Only USB Ports
  • Remote USB Port - Charge Only

EDIT: Spoke too soon! Found one with a hardtop + 8.4:

https://www.schumacherchryslerdodge...rangler-4x4-sport-utility-1c4hjxdn8mw560740/#

OP
OP

Jeffjack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
^ What they said according to the build configurator. But when doing a quick search while drinking my cup of coffee, it seems like all the 2021 Willys currently listed with the 8.4 have the 'Sun and Sound Package' for $4190 which includes:
  • 115-Volt Auxiliary Power-Outlet
  • Sky One-Touch® Power-Top
  • 8.4-Inch Radio and Premium Audio Group
  • Console-Bin Task-Light
  • Media Hub with 2 Charge-Only USB Ports
  • Remote USB Port - Charge Only

EDIT: Spoke too soon! Found one with a hardtop + 8.4:

https://www.schumacherchryslerdodge...rangler-4x4-sport-utility-1c4hjxdn8mw560740/#

OP
OP

Jeffjack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Thanks for the reply. That is why I was wondering because every one I saw with the 8.4 was with the Sun and Sound package.

Sponsored

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
Thanks for the reply. That is why I was wondering because every one I saw with the 8.4 was with the Sun and Sound package.

I just got my Willy's JLU last week and I ordered the 8.4 with upgraded speaker system and got the dual hard top group.

OP
OP

Jeffjack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I just got my Willy's JLU last week and I ordered the 8.4 with upgraded speaker system and got the dual hard top group.
Awesome. Does the Willys have LED lights on the front fenders? Also, are the Willys cloth seats the same as the Sahara cloth? And is their a USB port for the back seats? Sorry fir the questions, but there are no Willys near me to check out.

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
Awesome. Does the Willys have LED lights on the front fenders? Also, are the Willys cloth seats the same as the Sahara cloth? And is their a USB port for the back seats? Sorry fir the questions, but there are no Willys near me to check out.
The rectangle lights on the front fender are led, no USB port I’ve found in the back seat, not sure if the cloth seats are the same as Sahara as I haven’t been in a Sahara.

Here is a snap of the seat material. I feel like it’s a bit soft and seems to collect stuff easily. I’ll probably stick some Bartact seat covers on them.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys order question A2AB0656-FFD5-40D9-B822-5B139442CCD1
Sponsored