Not open for further replies.

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Honestly, I think the OP is jealous of all the attention that Jeep generates - hence this thread putting it down.

It worked! 7 pages and I took the bait, too!
Right? He never did post his rig, something tells me it wouldn't generate seven pages of attention :CWL:
Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
What good is function that is never used? How many buy Rubicons because they are the top model but will never go off road? How many people light bars on but never off-road at night?

We all have different views of how to build our Jeep that are formed by our own opinions. I bought my Jeep because they look cool... I bought my Jeep because I want to be able to go anywhere IF I need to... I bought my Jeep to be a nasty off-roader..

People having varying budgets for mods, and people have different priorities. Nobody gets laughed at for getting a lift and bigger tires. But who asks if they have recovery great or if they have beefed up their other components to handle the bigger tires?

I've been laughed at first getting an onboard air compressor. Laughed at for getting switches (before I really needed them). I want to get an arb locker installed in the rear, laughed at for that. Why because i haven't been off road ( although I should be going the this week and more in the future!). Point being in not a serious off roader. They have a point in laughing are my mods necessary?

At the end of the day these mods are cool to me. It's my money. I enjoy what I'm turning my Jeep into. People needs to worry about themselves. I may have my preferences and you yours. We should all do what makes us happy and enjoy our rides.
Well said.

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Post your rig or go back out on the shore, Paulie. ;)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.