WHY ARE YOU HERE?!??!?!

jkrod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
seems quite a few "buyers" in several thread doing nothing but bitching and complaining about what the JL is "not"........personally think they more or less nailed it..........there are several other models in the line up that would meet your needs, sorry I just don't get he complaints .........having owned every model for the last 25 years this will by far be the best........if its not for you why waste your life posting about it??:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
I think they nailed it as well...I just think we are all so impatient that we are just nit picking every little detail we can grasp on to.
I wish Jeep would just tell us when production starts, pricing, and accurate trim options/standards and just be down with it lol

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Production started last month. Delivery to dealers starts next month. Though I think someone showed a Sport sitting at a dealer earlier today.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 JT
.........having owned every model for the last 25 years this will by far be the best........if its not for you why waste your life posting about it??:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Youā€™ve been driving them for 25 years? Holy crap, you must be old! Wait, I just did the math and I have too. Holy crap, Iā€™m getting old! Iā€™ve had over a dozen Jeeps, from CJs to the JK. I get obsessed with the new model each time it comes out. Iā€™m trying my best to convince myself to wait a few years and pick up a good used JT, but man these JL Rubicons look great!

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
The whiny bitching is beyond old. I used to frequent a road bike forum, known as a class A douche meeting place. The douchebaggery by some here here puts the them to shame!

The lack of simple reasoning and put two and two together is shocking. Too much cannabis these days?

I am seriously shocked by the segment of population here.

Sponsored

Indio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep TJ, 1985 Jeep CJ-7, 1972 Series III Land Rover
Occupation
Procrastinator
Seems like there is fair share of whiny bitching from people who whine and bitch because they have trouble dealing with JL critique. ;)

OP
OP
jkrod

jkrod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Seems like there is fair share of whiny bitching from people who whine and bitch because they have trouble dealing with JL critique. ;)

touche.........you typical chicago jackoff responder!!! LOL.........Im originally one too:rock::rock:

OP
OP
jkrod

jkrod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Youā€™ve been driving them for 25 years? Holy crap, you must be old! Wait, I just did the math and I have too. Holy crap, Iā€™m getting old! Iā€™ve had over a dozen Jeeps, from CJs to the JK. I get obsessed with the new model each time it comes out. Iā€™m trying my best to convince myself to wait a few years and pick up a good used JT, but man these JL Rubicons look great!
older than dirt my friend!!:cwl::cwl::cwl:

PhoenixM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR86, 2023 Wrangler JLURD
Well, this will be our first Wrangler, so I have nothing to bitch about except maybe the price when compared to the JK. I love the new look and the thought of doing more adventures off-road is appealing to me. I donā€™t think that there is a comparable off-road vehicle for the money, particularly when you view the aftermarket for performance upgrades.

leafsfan1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited
seems quite a few "buyers" in several thread doing nothing but bitching and complaining about what the JL is "not"........personally think they more or less nailed it..........there are several other models in the line up that would meet your needs, sorry I just don't get he complaints .........having owned every model for the last 25 years this will by far be the best........if its not for you why waste your life posting about it??:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Zero complaints here ! I think FCA has knocked this one out of the park . I love everything about the new Jl except the price lol . I myself have had 8 wranglers over the pass 24 years and have loved them all ,but the Jl is the one i'm most excited about by far .
Sponsored