First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Just curious to see what members on here are going to Bantam Jeep Festival this year. Last year we got on the trails early Friday morning and it was a complete mud fest but later in the afternoon it was much better.
Sponsored

bloodwar

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU // 2018 JL 2Door
Yep, we're going again this year, we skipped last year. We saw the Parade is back this year, so that will be interesting too.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RUSTYS

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Yep, we're going again this year, we skipped last year. We saw the Parade is back this year, so that will be interesting too.
I thought it was back last year. I don't know for sure because we spent the night trying to wash the mud off and never made it to town.

Redskinfan72

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Great! Nice Jeep too.
Thanks man... I had a 2016 Sahara and an 01 TJ Sport before this and the previous two were more than capable of handling the Bantam trails and Morraine State Park...Always a good Time...I hope it Rains before so the trails get more "Interesting"....

CherryOnTop

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Just curious to see what members on here are going to Bantam Jeep Festival this year. Last year we got on the trails early Friday morning and it was a complete mud fest but later in the afternoon it was much better.
I'll be there again unless this pandemic hasn't cancelled it. Hard for me to miss it since I could practically walk there - but what fun would that be?

OP
OP
RUSTYS

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
L
I'll be there again unless this pandemic hasn't cancelled it. Hard for me to miss it since I could practically walk there - but what fun would that be?
Last year was our first time. Are the trails always as muddy as last year?

Sponsored

CherryOnTop

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Sadly, nobody. Saw that this event is cancelled for 2020 - like so many others. Too many moving parts to move the date, according to the organizers.

OP
OP
RUSTYS

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Sadly, nobody. Saw that this event is cancelled for 2020 - like so many others. Too many moving parts to move the date, according to the organizers.
Yeah I received my refund.

Mad Hatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2011 MDX Advance
This was the parking lot about 1 PM on Sunday of the 2019 Bantam. I got there later than I wanted to, since the highway exit was backed up on I-79 for something approaching a mile, due to the level of incoming traffic plus trying to turn left through a cross-blocked intersection. When I left the parking lot field was FULL.

Jeeps, Jeeps, and more Jeeps, as far as the eye could see!

Yes, it will be missed this year.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy out there!

Jeep Wrangler JL Who's doing Bantam IMG_6393 2
Sponsored