Who makes these grilles?

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Rounds headlights and the seven slot grille are iconic symbols of the jeep brand and changing that just seems wrong. If you want it to look like a 4Runner, just buy one of those.

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
That grill screams... "I can afford a new JL and make it look like $hit in less than 2 hours!"

Please don't, unless you are like 19 years old. But to each his own. I need to go pour bleach in my eyes now.

jaben

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I don’t know who makes these, but they should stop immediately. Ugly ugly and destroys the iconic slot grill.

Sponsored

rswanson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
So often in this day and age people voice their opinion and then say "to each their own, go for it if you like it!" Why? There is good taste and bad taste and it's ok to delineate between the two. We also know people are capable of making their own decisions so there is no need to apologize for yours.

These things are a ridiculous, cheap looking modification to an iconic design (the seven slotted Jeep grill)- one that really can't be improved on. OP, don't waste your money on this. It looks adolescent.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
So often in this day and age people voice their opinion and then say "to each their own, go for it if you like it!" Why? There is good taste and bad taste and it's ok to delineate between the two. We also know people are capable of making their own decisions so there is no need to apologize for yours.

These things are a ridiculous, cheap looking modification to an iconic design (the seven slotted Jeep grill)- one that really can't be improved on. OP, don't waste your money on this. It looks adolescent.
Thanks for the advice!

OK, these grills SUCK and anyone who uses them is an idiot and looks like a 19 year old hanging out in the school parking lot even though they graduated last year.

Ahhhh... I feel much better now. My good taste has spoken :)

Xingpao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I believe this grill comes with multi-colored halo LEDs as well, right? :)

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

No. Just because YOU have an opinion, it does NOT make the opinion of others wrong. You don't get to shove your opinion down the throat of others and call it a fact.
Sponsored