OP
OP
Bloody Marty

Bloody Marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP 2 DR WILLYS 21, CHEVY TRAIL BOSS 19
SARGE GREEN won but the wife had a sad look on her face...............I'm going into the dealership today (she can't be there) & will be ordering the STING GRAY for her (us) :)
I'm good with it & it'll surprise her, she thinks I'm going the other way. What a terrific guy she found huh?
Thanks everyone!!!
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
SARGE GREEN won but the wife had a sad look on her face...............I'm going into the dealership today (she can't be there) & will be ordering the STING GRAY for her (us) :)
I'm good with it & it'll surprise her, she thinks I'm going the other way. What a terrific guy she found huh?
Thanks everyone!!!
You got that game down to an art!

Hey, whatever ends in hawt, passionate sex!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
BTW, if you add the responses to the two Sarges and the two Sting Grays, it is a tie!

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thanks everyone!!!
😂 Smart man

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bloody Marty

Bloody Marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP 2 DR WILLYS 21, CHEVY TRAIL BOSS 19
So, I never did update this thread. I took delivery of the Willys on April 10th only 26 days after ordering. That was fast IMO!!!
Anyway, we go to pick it up & I say "look honey, Sting Gray, just what YOU picked!!" She says, "meehhh, it's OK I guess".........and I'm WTF REALLY?!?!?!?!

My attorney says our divorce will be final before Thanksgiving.........just kidding but after 30 years I thought I knew this women.......

I'm just going to enjoy the JEEP!!! I do love the Sting Gray now.

Willys June '21.jpg

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I choose neither option. I feel there are too many black or gray jeeps. They need to stand out with bright exciting colors like hellayello, mojito, gecko, nacho, punkin, chief blue, hydro, blue, red, ....you get the idea

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Ps. When I asked my spouse what color she liked she says" your not getting a jeep!" ...yeah right lady....I should take delivery of my new hydro 2 Dr. Rubicon by September, just in time for the beautiful fall foliage in new England. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.....