Sponsored

Which black/color, fender/top combination are you going to get?

Which black/color, fender/top combination are you going to get?

• Total voters

Rockmaninoff

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sophistijeep.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
MY2014 JKU Overland (RHD) A/T, Mercedes E-class MY2017
Here in Australia, we don't have a lot of room for custonisation (JK/JKU) but thankfully things come well optioned. E.g. we have Sport (seems to be above Sport S), Overland (above Sahara) and Rubicon. The Overland only comes with body colored fenders and top. Both Sport and Overland come with dual tops... not sure about Rubicons because you rarely see them here and people just go for better aftermarket options.
Sponsored

MrJeepNut

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ-7, 1997 TJ, 2018 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I just ran across this rather old but interesting poll. For me, the answer depends upon the body color, but only for the top, because I have always favored the body-colored flares, ever since they became available on the TJ (OK, the YJ Renegade had them also, but, um, yuck). With a white body, I would always choose the white top. With most other body colors, I could go either way on the top, but I would probably lean toward black because it's cheaper and more durable. How's that for a convoluted answer?

Revelation17

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Corvette; '19 JLRU (Manual, Firecracker red)
Occupation
slave for "the man"
Vehicle Showcase
I just changed my vote to black top and colored flares. Love the look of the safari concept so I plan on pulling the liners and lights out and running the colored part bare. I figure if they get too trashed on the trails it’s easy to add black ones later. Still need an aftermarket blinker and running light option.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I think I'll go black on black on black JLUR. No upgrade to paint on top or fenders. I just LOVE the way the red accents POP inside and out on the black.

brandon3_16

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger SRT
Black fenders with colour top seems to be the odd man out here.
Yup, and this is exactly why I ordered white with painted top and black fenders. I am coming from a 500 HP Charger that stood out so maybe having something a little on the rare side will be good!!
Sponsored