Where does this loose wire clip go?

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I know this is a long shot but I recently noticed a thin harness under my jeep was dangling and so I got under it to put the clip back in its place.
Jeep Wrangler JL Where does this loose wire clip go? 795A0783-BCBE-4DA7-868E-F65D85598063

I was able to put the clip that is visible in the photo above but once I got under the jeep I noticed there was another loose clip farther down towards the transfer case and I was unable to locate where that clip went.
The following are a photo and video of the clip in question near the transfer case and the rear driveshaft. Anyone know where this wire harness clip belongs?
Jeep Wrangler JL Where does this loose wire clip go? 29807DD9-CB41-46BB-BDE5-6ED0886189E7

Sponsored

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
I know this is a long shot but I recently noticed a thin harness under my jeep was dangling and so I got under it to put the clip back in its place.
Jeep Wrangler JL Where does this loose wire clip go? FullSizeRender

I was able to put the clip that is visible in the photo above but once I got under the jeep I noticed there was another loose clip farther down towards the transfer case and I was unable to locate where that clip went.
The following are a photo and video of the clip in question near the transfer case and the rear driveshaft. Anyone know where this wire harness clip belongs?
Jeep Wrangler JL Where does this loose wire clip go? FullSizeRender

the plug goes in then threaded spot. See the pic.

8D467756-3E68-4A75-A254-75B8A72AF11F.jpeg

OP
OP
DavidArmen

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
the plug goes in then threaded spot. See the pic.

Jeep Wrangler JL Where does this loose wire clip go? 8D467756-3E68-4A75-A254-75B8A72AF11F
Thanks for the response!
That’s the first place I figured it would go but the wire was too short to allow the clip to fit. If it indeed is meant to go there, I can try to move that clip a little down the harness so it can fit in there without causing strain on the wires.

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
I recall seeing one there on my rig but I could also be wrong. I’ll double check in the morning and report back.