Sponsored

Where do the little things go???

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
Had, what for me, is a catastrophe with our 2019 Wrangler 2-door. I had a SDXC Memory Card with extremely important pictures on it, drop down between the drivers seat and the console (8-Speed Auto). And I can't, for the life of me, find it.

I've slid the seat all the way forward, taken out the rear matte, pulled up the carpeting, run my hand down around the floor pan under the carpeting where I can't pull it up enough to see, and nada. Can find absolutely nothing.

Where the hell do small items go when they drop down between the driver's seat and the console. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any help, the images are really important for my work.

Best,
-Tim
Sponsored

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Check in the rubber flaps that surrond the emergency brake.
I had a CC card fall in there.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
The slot that allows fore-and-aft movement of the parking brake lever has been known to swallow errant bits. I've a store loyalty card -- with gas savings points still active -- fall down there, where it still resides.

OP
OP
Timmyjoe

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the responses.

Well I took the console out, and most of the driver side carpeting, and nothing. Not under there. I got no idea what the heck happened to it. Really a pisser.

If anyone has any other ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Best,
-Tim

Sponsored

OP
OP
Timmyjoe

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. I looked there, at the seat track. I slid the seat all the way back, and searched with a flashlight, then slid the seat all the way forward, and searched with a flashlight, and couldn't find anything. But there seems to be a section of the seat track that is always covered, whether the seat is forward or back.

When I took up the carpet, and took up the center console, I found lots of change, and some old cough drops, but no memory card. Really perplexed about what the hell happened to it.

Best,
-Tim

Trailrated

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' JL Willys 2.0T
Its gotta be somewhere. Stuck to the underside of the carpet, hung up on something. Check the bottom of the seat if you can see that area. May have took a bounce to an unexpected spot
Sponsored