Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Stock Rubicon on Fins and Things in Moab. No scraping my tow hook, many others did as you can see by the many marks on the rock. The son is in his stock Sport S right behind me too. His Jeep did great on the trail with just a few scrapes on the skid plates.
Moab 2019 Hill (2).png

Sponsored

RubiRed

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR, Odyssey, S2000, 911
Vehicle Showcase
Been just over a year and so far 100% stock JLR. Took the family to Jeep Jamboree in Tillamook Oregon just last month. The crawl ratio works great even on the manual transmission. For the rock gardens I've attempting it walks right up the obstacles in 1st gear 4LO. Have not tried any crazy rock crawling or moved up in tire size yet.

CMâ›°

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal
35F4B010-DFB3-468A-AD46-AFDD787EB32A.jpeg
Stock up Imogene Pass from Ouray

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Been just over a year and so far 100% stock JLR. Took the family to Jeep Jamboree in Tillamook Oregon just last month. The crawl ratio works great even on the manual transmission. For the rock gardens I've attempting it walks right up the obstacles in 1st gear 4LO. Have not tried any crazy rock crawling or moved up in tire size yet.

Love the video, thanks for posting it. Tillamook is a beautiful area, but I haven’t been in a Jeep.

Your kids are adorable! I always loved taking photos of my daughter passed out in the back seat after an adventure.

Sponsored

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Stock Rubicon on Fins and Things in Moab. No scraping my tow hook, many others did as you can see by the many marks on the rock. The son is in his stock Sport S right behind me too. His Jeep did great on the trail with just a few scrapes on the skid plates.
Moab 2019 Hill (2).png
Starting to second guess my choice of silver metallic. Really like the Sting grey in the sun. It looked totally different when I was looking at the jeep site.

Status
Not open for further replies.