Wheel Spacers for JL

Archer85

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Looking for wheel spacers for JL, a lot have the 5x5 pattern and will fit JK but specifically say wont fit the JL. Any links to 1.5'' spacers? Obviously looking for good quality (spidertrax, synergy) but open b/c these seem to be limited. I have a JLU Sport with a 2.5'' spacer lift, im going to put 35's on it, im assuming 1.5'' wheel spacer will be enough and i dont need to go to 1.75''. Links to wheel spacers and pics would be appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Archer85

Archer85

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Check out synergy or poly performance

Brett
It's crazy how limited 1.5'' spacers are for the JL. Only Synergy ones i can find are red and i have black wheels. Im now looking at other brands just because the options are so limited.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
It's crazy how limited 1.5'' spacers are for the JL. Only Synergy ones i can find are red and i have black wheels. Im now looking at other brands just because the options are so limited.
paint them black? were going to go with them for my wifes JL

brett

OP
OP
Archer85

Archer85

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
paint them black? were going to go with them for my wifes JL

brett
Going with red? Do you have black wheels? Ive kept everything black except the name is a silver so i was trying to avoid any other colors. I guess quality of product is more important than color, but dang i wish i could just get a quality set in black lol. I looked into painting and everyone seems to be iffy that painting will stay on and work.

Sponsored

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Going with red? Do you have black wheels? Ive kept everything black except the name is a silver so i was trying to avoid any other colors. I guess quality of product is more important than color, but dang i wish i could just get a quality set in black lol. I looked into painting and everyone seems to be iffy that painting will stay on and work.
Vinyl wrap the outside...did it to mine. Dont paint will chip.

https://www.brilliantvinyl.com
20190328_095030.jpg

OP
OP
Archer85

Archer85

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Wow, that site has a TON of options. I wouldn't know where to start lol. So you just buy a strip of any vinyl wrap and just wrap it around? it comes with an adhesive side?
I bought a12"x24" roll if I remember correctly, cut out a rough size, wrap the outside of spacer and trimmed the edge with a razor.

DO NOT APPLY TO EITHER OF THE SIDES!!

Only the outer egde.

Yes on the adhesive.

Oh and overlap the ends when wrapping to get a good "stick"

Good luck, have fun!!

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Top two brands are Spidertrax and Synergy as you mentioned.

The options:

Spidertrax 1.75 Blue
Synergy 1 5/8 Red

With most wheels you can't see the spacers anyway, or you really need to look to see them. Color makes no difference.

No quality brand makes 1.5 for the JL because the stock studs would stick out too far.

OP
OP
Archer85

Archer85

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S

The options:

Spidertrax 1.75 Blue
Synergy 1 5/8 Red

With most wheels you can't see the spacers anyway, or you really need to look to see them. Color makes no difference.

No quality brand makes 1.5 for the JL because the stock studs would stick out too far.
Yes but the wrangler stock wheel is designed for studs to stick out, so there would not be an issue. But i get where they are coming from. I ordered the 1 5/8 red but i wish they had 1 5/8 in black. I think with ALL black you'll see the red, not much but you'd think such a basic color would be available. I'll vinyl wrap it if you can see the red too much.

Sponsored

rbjeepthing

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 JK, 2007 JKU, 1995 Jeep YJ

The options:

Spidertrax 1.75 Blue
Synergy 1 5/8 Red

Exactly this, Synergy actually sent out a "warning" to their dealers to let us know that theirs may require the stock studs to be cut depending on wheel choice.

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Looking for wheel spacers for JL, a lot have the 5x5 pattern and will fit JK but specifically say wont fit the JL. Any links to 1.5'' spacers? Obviously looking for good quality (spidertrax, synergy) but open b/c these seem to be limited. I have a JLU Sport with a 2.5'' spacer lift, im going to put 35's on it, im assuming 1.5'' wheel spacer will be enough and i dont need to go to 1.75''. Links to wheel spacers and pics would be appreciated. Thanks!
https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/g2-5x...-150/_/R-FCNB-93-73-150?Thickness_PQ=1.5+inch

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
These are perfect, I guess only question would be how is the brand? Haven't seen G2 on many forums as a good go-to spacer. But these have all the specs i need, thanks man!
I read on here somewhere that Spider, Synergy and G2 were all good.

Heck, some have been matching specs with ebay ones and running them for years apparently.

I went with Synergy because I wanted as close to 1.75 but not pay the Spider price.