What to do with space for jack

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
What are you all doing with the space that is occupied by the standard emergency jack. I am about to remove it and was curious what people have done with it.

im thinking the place in the trunk under a small plastic cover. It’s right before the cargo tray under the floor.
Sponsored

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I wish there was a bottle jack that would fit in there. I am keeping mine until I find something more suitable. I got the AEV jack base to make up for the larger tires

Jeep Wrangler JL What to do with space for jack IMG_0939.JPG

OP
OP
lalalofsky

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
I wish there was a bottle jack that would fit in there. I am keeping mine until I find something more suitable. I got the AEV jack base to make up for the larger tires

Jeep Wrangler JL What to do with space for jack IMG_0939.JPG
Did you put this in the trunk space? Where there is a plastic cover with the door pin and hardtop bolt holder.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
You got me thinking. So I went and checked! I keep my tire tool, my socket wrench and all the sockets I need to change a tire in there (all in a nice little bag), and I added a set of jumper cables.

Still plenty of room for smuggling all manner of contraband, if that's your style.

I replaced the jack with a Hi-Lift...and I use this little american invention to get up off the ground.

https://jeepsneeds.com/products/d-lift-adaptor-hi-lift
Sponsored