Sponsored

What the duck?

6.5shooter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma daily, Sting Gray JLUR ordered!
Occupation
I&E Technician, Crane operator
Wife’s dash is covered. I’ll never understand it.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Wife’s dash is covered. I’ll never understand it.
Same with my sister on her JLU. She gets all giddy when she gets a duck. I have my wife re-gift any that show up on mine.

Sponsored

6.5shooter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma daily, Sting Gray JLUR ordered!
Occupation
I&E Technician, Crane operator
Same with my sister on her JLU. She gets all giddy when she gets a duck. I have my wife re-gift any that show up on mine.
My wife’s job is on my way home from mine, so any ducks I collect, I just swing through the parking lot and put them on her jeep. Then she comes home excited saying “I got ducked today!” 🤣

Jiggs1960

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2022 Chevy Colorado
Vehicle Showcase
No I think it’s the ducks on dash that is the issue.
Yes, I get that. Isn't the O.P. implying, why are ducks on the dash of a Nissan, don't they realize it's a Jeep thing, and I was implying that maybe they have mental issues.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Agreed, too many idiots wasting money on stupid plastic ducks. An obvious low spot in consumerism.

Cycle11111

First Name
Alastair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 Door Wrangler Sport
It’s entertaining. Read the story of the women who created it - it was about giving a high five and passing good energy forward after she was verbally assaulted by a “not nice person”. Just laugh and re-gift if you don’t want them - personally I get a smile from them - funny and light hearted.

Sponsored

bumpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee 2019 JL Rubicon 2018 370z
I give mine away to kids if I go to jeep events. I do leave a single duck in the dash in an effort to thwart anyone who thinks I need a duck because I don't have one.

Jiggs1960

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2022 Chevy Colorado
Vehicle Showcase
"our" Jeep is my wife's Jeep (I drive a truck)....….she enjoys them so there's currently three on her dash. It is her vehicle, so I don't mind, even if I am driving it, but if it were my Jeep, I don't think there would be any on the dash.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Agreed, too many idiots wasting money on stupid plastic ducks. An obvious low spot in consumerism.
But spending money is good for the economy! If nothing else, at least someone's keeping the rubber duck industry thriving and prosperous 😆

Never gave or got a duck, or really care about it one way or the other. If it makes someone happy, then great. There's certainly far stupider shit going on in this world and I've certainly wasted my fair share of money literally pissed down the drain with barely a memory retained to even show for it. Cheers!

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
I do ducks when in season, but I don't put them on my dash. The blood is really a pain to get off the touch screen. My wife has some on her dash made of rubber. They don't taste good.

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
"our" Jeep is my wife's Jeep (I drive a truck)....….she enjoys them so there's currently three on her dash. It is her vehicle, so I don't mind, even if I am driving it, but if it were my Jeep, I don't think there would be any on the dash.
Exact same with me.
To each their own.
Sponsored