Sponsored

What is this welded hole!?

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Sounds like a reason to buy a grinder and learn how to weld, if they bother you make them better. Welding will get your butt off a trail and maybe some side cash having some fun. A lawyer will just bill their time and leave you not having extra money for mods.
Sponsored

Melny67

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jlu
Maybe it's for the ev model? The extra parts or batteries. The exhaust won't be in that area as well so maybe they will use every space it won't take up. Or for the diesel model the def tank which is not flammable who knows

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The Rutterbg poster hasn't a case for the simple reason ; there is zero evidence that the ( ugly) welds are a " serious safety defect ". Have any failed, leading to accidents or injuries ?
Do any frames show signs of coming apart ? For those very few frames that FCA deemed needing a repair, that was done.. "Buyers Remorse" is often the real reason behind "my car is a Lemon ", not all, but a good!y percentage..

ViperJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'N Wrangler JL Rubicon
I have a feeling if this situation turned out well for the OP he would have been back crowing about it and how he beat FCA.

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
I have a feeling if this situation turned out well for the OP he would have been back crowing about it and how he beat FCA.
If he was serious, he would know that Ohio requires use of arbitration prior to filing a lawsuit.