Sponsored

What does KZLD mean?

AMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG, BMW G650GS
No surprise to myself, after being stuck in I for a month it appeared I was held up in KZ. I was contacted by the dealership yesterday that I was in KZLD. iclfa.com shows an ETA of 12/20 for rail destination and I am assuming the LD means that is not going to happen?

Did you learn anything else on this? Has yours moved at all?
What is iclfa.com?
Sponsored

Jeep'N

First Name
Venus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Its a portal they use.
I have a question and it may have been ask before but how and where are ya'll getting your detailed tracking information?

I ordered on 9/13, was built & passed inspection 11/1, stuck in JB until 12/8 now all JC will tell me is it is in Shipping with no ETA. My dealer has been telling me it shipped since mid Nov. when I pressed for more detail Tuesday because I have access to NS, CSX and UP rail tracking he told me it was shipped but waiting on a railcar.

So I am just looking for a way to see the tracking information that everyone else keeps posting. I'd like to know for myself where it may be and when it may arrive.

OP
OP
19SilverRubicon

19SilverRubicon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 door Rubicon
I have a question and it may have been ask before but how and where are ya'll getting your detailed tracking information?

I ordered on 9/13, was built & passed inspection 11/1, stuck in JB until 12/8 now all JC will tell me is it is in Shipping with no ETA. My dealer has been telling me it shipped since mid Nov. when I pressed for more detail Tuesday because I have access to NS, CSX and UP rail tracking he told me it was shipped but waiting on a railcar.

So I am just looking for a way to see the tracking information that everyone else keeps posting. I'd like to know for myself where it may be and when it may arrive.
Your sales person can look it up for you on the Chrysler Dealer Connect Portal

Sponsored

Jeep'N

First Name
Venus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Your sales person can look it up for you on the Chrysler Dealer Connect Portal
I was looking for away without him.......he has been no help with keeping me informed. He told me it had shipped when JC was still telling me it was in JB. I guess I'll just have to wait and be blindsided when it arrives.

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking for away without him.......he has been no help with keeping me informed. He told me it had shipped when JC was still telling me it was in JB. I guess I'll just have to wait and be blindsided when it arrives.
I know this is hard for some people but don't forget they are working for you. I don't think its unreasonable to ask for daily updates at this point. They sign into a portal and can view it based on the VIN. Its literally a copy and paste. People have to schedule and needing a more definitive timeline due to having to make personal arrangements for pick up in advance is normal. I wouldn't leave this on the table as an option. He needs to take care of you.

I have been really lucky. My guy is really young, he has his first Jeep which is a 18 JLU Sport he is slowly building up. He sends me pics of mods, videos on the trails. I get consistent updates on mine. Same camaraderie most of us share here. I can't help but feel like this guy will be an absolute beast for customers buying Wranglers from him.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
My dealer just keeps saying "any day".... For 2 weeks now :crying: