Sponsored

What does this mean?

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
I ordered a JLUR on May 7. I sent an email to [email protected] and received this response:

"Scheduled – All of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process are being received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

What does this mean? D1? D? C?

Also, despite that I ordered on May 7, the email says that this is the status as of "April 20" so who knows if they even have the correct vehicle...
Sponsored

MRC1312

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
I ordered a JLUR on May 7. I sent an email to [email protected] and received this response:

"Scheduled – All of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process are being received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

Also, despite that I ordered on May 7, the email says that this is the status as of "April 20" so who knows if they even have the correct vehicle...
Sounds like D Status, but they could also be copying and pasting answers just to answer them at this point… Good luck with your build and hope it doesn’t join the 100+ day club like many of us out here!

OP
OP

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Sounds like D Status, but they could also be copying and pasting answers just to answer them at this point… Good luck with your build and hope it doesn’t join the 100+ day club like many of us out here!
Thanks! I hope so too...but I got matching hard top, dual top, LEDs and Ocean Blue so some potential hangups...

citzen z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty (Daily Driver), 2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Amateur Astrophysicist and new Jeep Enthusiast

I received the same email. the next thing I heard was my jl was expected to be in Alabama the 14th of May (next Monday) and should be with the dealer on or about the 17th. I ordered my JL on the 21st of April. I will let you know if I get further status

OP
OP

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
I received the same email. the next thing I heard was my jl was expected to be in Alabama the 14th of May (next Monday) and should be with the dealer on or about the 17th. I ordered my JL on the 21st of April. I will let you know if I get further status
That is great progress for you!

citzen z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty (Daily Driver), 2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Amateur Astrophysicist and new Jeep Enthusiast
That is great progress for you!
thanks. I will keep you posted. my special order did not really have anything fancy. I wanted manual windows, ac, towing package and hard top. they had an estimated ship day of 4 may. then I get the 14 may delivery date to Alabama. I can see 10 days to get here. I am only 2 hrs from where they said it was going to be shipped to. I cant see it staying there for more than a couple days. definitely not the 7 to 10 my dealer says.
Sponsored