Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.30MinuteSalesCoach.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
What do you folks do for a living?

Any hobbies outside of Jeeps?

Personally, I've worked in mortgage banking for two decades now and recently have taken to writing as a hobby. I'm still self-published at this time, so it's definitely firmly in teh hobby category.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I'm a professional "Off road pages" hunter!

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Radar Tech/Field Engineer/Site Manager

Paper target/deer/elk/coyote slayer in my spare time...oh, and before I moved out of Florida, PADI instructor as a hobby...

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Electrical Engineer...I put control systems into manufacturing plants...I do the hardware part and let someone else program it all.

Hobbies...my big hobby is my motorcycle...here it is with my girlfriends bike at the top of the Rocky Mountain National Pack.
19780599_10213917516160150_4530374466918966923_o.jpg

Got my bike in 2006 with just under 16k on it...now...I have 187k on it.

gentryTX

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Aviation. Began with 6 years in the Air Force doing avionics work on C-130 cargo aircraft and HH-60 helicopters. Knocked out a degree thanks to the military in Aviation Logistics and transitioned into an air conditioned office instead of the flightline. Started in the commercial aircraft market but now work for a company that acquires whole business aircraft, harvest and repair the serviceable parts, and sell them on the open market. Hit me up if any of y'all need parts for your Gulfstream/Bombardier business aircraft!

Hazmater911

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, Silver, 2006 TJ (for sale)
I retired last year after 37 years as a professional firefighter with LA County Fire Department. I am still trying to figure out my hobbies.
My years were spent with desert motorcycles, Polaris Razors, back packing, and triathlons, I love anything out doors. As a new grand father x2, life has been interesting. I have invested so much into my 2 boys that I hope I can find my way with two new grand-daughters. I can't wait to get my new Rubicon out on the trails to do some fishing and exploring.