Davecritz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JlU Sport S
19’ Sport S JLU

purchased a 2020 rubicon suspension swap (shocks & springs) off of rubitrux.
I also purchased two .75” spacers to throw on the front to get rid of the rake. The jeep drives very rattly and every bump is a seizure. Also from looking at it it appears that the back is still significantly higher than the front. My first thought was maybe he put the .75” spacers in the back instead of the front. When i brought it in he said Im pretty sure there were four spacers, but from taking a quick look underneath couldn't determine for sure. He told me to check the box of the stock parts he took off. I noticed the stock spring isolators were still attached to old stock 2 Front coil springs. Aren't they supposed to stay on the jeep springs? Adjoining with the aftermarket .75” spacers (for the front). Now I'm just confused. Any info would be appreciated thanks
Sponsored

Kayakjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JlUR
You got it, the spring isolators need to be in there.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
19’ Sport S JLU

purchased a 2020 rubicon suspension swap (shocks & springs) off of rubitrux.
I also purchased two .75” spacers to throw on the front to get rid of the rake. The jeep drives very rattly and every bump is a seizure. Also from looking at it it appears that the back is still significantly higher than the front. My first thought was maybe he put the .75” spacers in the back instead of the front. When i brought it in he said Im pretty sure there were four spacers, but from taking a quick look underneath couldn't determine for sure. He told me to check the box of the stock parts he took off. I noticed the stock spring isolators were still attached to old stock 2 Front coil springs. Aren't they supposed to stay on the jeep springs? Adjoining with the aftermarket .75” spacers (for the front). Now I'm just confused. Any info would be appreciated thanks
Also keep in mind that the rubi springs are corner specific, just in case you were unaware.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!