Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangled jl sport
Occupation
Retired, School bus driver
Could be what I just ordered
1 of Quadratec QRC Front Winch Ready Bumper for 18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL (Full Width)
Sponsored

OP
OP
beachbumm78

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there,

Here is a link to the JL version of that bumper:

smittybilt-src-gen2-front-bumper-jl-77724-installed_0.jpg

https://www.quadratec.com/p/smittybilt/src-gen2-front-bumper-jeep-wrangler-jl

We do offer a forum discount for forum members. If you would like a quote for this bumper, feel free to PM me. I would be happy to help!

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Hailey
Thanks for the info and great to know about the forum discount. That’s awesome! I do prefer the style of the old one to this one for the JL, but I will keep it in mind for sure!! Thank you for following up.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Just my view from my knothole...China is an incredibly large country with both, extremely talented and smart people, and extremely unskilled and uneducated people. The days of everything made in China being crap are long over. (not that there aren't crappy Chinese products) Most aluminum wheels the world rolls on, including OEMs, are being made there. Many other products we may have believed too complex in the past, are now being made there. China's capabilities are rapidly increasing. Most computers or computer components are being made there. I wouldn't get too worried about a bumper being made in China. If you like it and it has a good company standing behind it and a reputation for fitting and functioning well, get it.

danotje

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn’t fit all your requirements right up front, but 7 Slot Customs makes a small tube bumper and skid that are awesome. You lose the factory fogs, but can get some surface mount Revolvers from Inspired Engineering. They are plug and play and work with the factory fog switch. The winch is recessed, and you can get a fairlead license plate holder (Mine is just zip-tied atm). The bumper comes raw, but it’s easily painted. I used Por15 under Rustoleum bed liner. So far, still perfect. Just an option

87AF9490-107A-4F53-B33D-724EEB04999D.jpeg

OP
OP
beachbumm78

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn’t fit all your requirements right up front, but 7 Slot Customs makes a small tube bumper and skid that are awesome. You lose the factory fogs, but can get some surface mount Revolvers from Inspired Engineering. They are plug and play and work with the factory fog switch. The winch is recessed, and you can get a fairlead license plate holder (Mine is just zip-tied atm). The bumper comes raw, but it’s easily painted. I used Por15 under Rustoleum bed liner. So far, still perfect. Just an option

87AF9490-107A-4F53-B33D-724EEB04999D.jpeg
That looks great on your Jeep. Thanks for the info. Appreciate the option. Just started looking at what’s out there. And me being me...I have to look at everything haha

Sponsored

danotje

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
No worries. As you said, just an option. I’ve been impressed by the workmanship, price and shipping I got to AK, so figured I’d show the company some love. Good luck in your search.

OP
OP
beachbumm78

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
No worries. As you said, just an option. I’ve been impressed by the workmanship, price and shipping I got to AK, so figured I’d show the company some love. Good luck in your search.
For sure! There’s so much out there it’s good to know from first hand exp about good customer service and workmanship.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
OP
OP
beachbumm78

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Thanks for the recommendation. I like the look of the JK version—a lot. I’ll have the JL though & that version isn’t quite the same to the JK. I wish it was the same b/c looks great on yours!
This one is for the JL. This link is to the JL front bumper on the JL. We have made two versions of this bumper for both types of Wranglers. I was just saying that I have the stubby one on my Jeep.

Have a great day,
Hailey
Sponsored