Sponsored

Wave Snob

Mr.Fatstacks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Sport Manual
I wave. Some wave back, some donā€™t.

Like others here Iā€™ve ridden Harleys and other bikes for years, and got sick of waving. Then GF said to me a couple years ago ā€œtheyā€™re just sayin Hi, you wouldnā€™t ignore someone who said good morning or hello on the streetā€. Felt bad cause sheā€™s right. So now I wave again

When another Jeep driver waves back at me it makes me smile! Wth, eh, I think we could always have a little more happiness.

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2013 F250, 2016 Accord, 2016 Yami R1M
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
No waving here on the central cost of California.
Some do, granted I haven't driven it to SB because... well I am not a fan of big cities and congestion, but living an hour away from you everybody is pretty good in my parts including the southern parts of SLO county. But as other have said, I have noticed most women driving wranglers don't. Any who, hello. Nice to see another local on the forum. Hell I have noticed the last time I rode my motorcycle down there, the cyclists hardly don't wave there either. I did crack up at the college students riding sport bikes with little to no PPE, probably thinking that they look cool. Until they go down and have the fun of nurses scrubbing the gravel out of their wounds.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
I wave at the folks on Harleys in Sarasota County when in my Jeep. They mostly wave back, and 90% or so of the other Jeep drivers wave back as well. Thereā€™s a few that stick their entire arm out of the window and wave madly like Forrest Gump waving at LT Dan. ;)

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Today the weather was perfect 68 sunny light wind. I took the little lady out for a ride. Half doors are on now. We saw maybe 15 Jeepers running around and all but one waved. He really wasn't looking my way. It's strange but I can spot a Jeep now way down the road. Before never paid any mind. lol;):jk: Stay Safe !!!
Sponsored