DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Here you go:
Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 2.51.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 2.51.34 PM.png
Really like these wheels in terms of weight, price, and looks. Can you please provide a shot down the side showing how far they stick out beyond the fenders? Any regrets so far? Does the Jeep use 8th gear on the highway?
Sponsored

dna44

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Cybersecurity Ninja
Really like these wheels in terms of weight, price, and looks. Can you please provide a shot down the side showing how far they stick out beyond the fenders? Any regrets so far? Does the Jeep use 8th gear on the highway?
Yeah, someone else requested those same shots. I'll get those posted at some point tomorrow. The amount of poke is far less than I've seen with Method and KMC's offsets (among others, too).

No regrets so far. I love the look and style of these wheels and that hasn't worn off at all. The Jeep routinely uses 8th gear on the highway in flat and downhill sections. I'm running 37's.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Yeah, someone else requested those same shots. I'll get those posted at some point tomorrow. The amount of poke is far less than I've seen with Method and KMC's offsets (among others, too).

No regrets so far. I love the look and style of these wheels and that hasn't worn off at all. The Jeep routinely uses 8th gear on the highway in flat and downhill sections. I'm running 37's.
Definitely looking forward to it, I literally just ordered up a set of these with the red center caps and a Tazer. Can't wait!

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Welp, although I placed my order with Quadratec they won't be shipping until March sometime. Ugh.

Vizard666

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sahara 2021
Jeep Wrangler JL Warn Wheels E3D4D125-D54B-4CC7-A5D1-5277E75DF904
Jeep Wrangler JL Warn Wheels E3D4D125-D54B-4CC7-A5D1-5277E75DF904

i love mine… wouldn’t recommend if you have winters. Speaking of which..

does anyone know if the screws on the center cap are available some where in black? I live in Quebec and after only one winter theyre already rusting.
Sponsored