Pic Request: Warn Epic Wheels on JL

psucanary

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Would love to see some JLs with Warn Epic Wheels, specifically the "Jackhammer" model, but any would suffice.. Curious how the offset looks on a JL (side profile). Such limited information these JL-specific wheels, kinda surprises me. If you have them and an easily accessible pic, please post them up!

Thanks!
Sponsored

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I really like the Moonsault, but backspacing won't clear suspension. Too bad.

Andbaynard

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Would love to see some JLs with Warn Epic Wheels, specifically the "Jackhammer" model, but any would suffice.. Curious how the offset looks on a JL (side profile). Such limited information these JL-specific wheels, kinda surprises me. If you have them and an easily accessible pic, please post them up!

Thanks!
I post a pic next week. I purchased the Jackhammer and 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

Sponsored

Andbaynard

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe

Thanks!
here you go

8355A391-9AB6-4034-BA19-5D7213439294.jpeg

6FDB8422-8D4B-4B80-AA12-520B48177C9B.jpeg

7253D1B4-FEF4-4B50-A834-9CA47A8B297B.jpeg

Sponsored

Redx2

First Name
Heather D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 JL
I ordered the Jackhammer in gunmetal from a shop out here in October but apparently that color has been on backorder for 4+ months. Every month they say its pushed back another 30 days. I'm about to find a new wheel. Boo hiss.

Andbaynard

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I ordered the Jackhammer in gunmetal from a shop out here in October but apparently that color has been on backorder for 4+ months. Every month they say its pushed back another 30 days. I'm about to find a new wheel. Boo hiss.
My Warn wheels purchased through Amazon by Warn the seller each wheel shipped separately about a week apart. Thinking Warn needs to work on their supply chain. Or maybe the plant is in Wuhan.... not sure but fact sourced from China. Happy with my purchase so far.

Redx2

First Name
Heather D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 JL
My Warn wheels purchased through Amazon by Warn the seller each wheel shipped separately about a week apart. Thinking Warn needs to work on their supply chain. Or maybe the plant is in Wuhan.... not sure but fact sourced from China. Happy with my purchase so far.
I'm so frustrated. I really don't want to pick another wheel now that I've waited 4+ months for this one. Maybe I'll tell the shop to cancel the order & I'll try one of the amazon sellers. Good to know you like 'em so far though.

Andbaynard

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I'm so frustrated. I really don't want to pick another wheel now that I've waited 4+ months for this one. Maybe I'll tell the shop to cancel the order & I'll try one of the amazon sellers. Good to know you like 'em so far though.
Buy direct from Warn website. They show in stock. Call them to place order to make sure really instock
Sponsored