Pic Request: Warn Epic Wheels on JL

Ro_Armmy

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sahara
Looks great. I have these rims, just trying to pick tires. Thinking of 315/70 as well. You get any rubbing with no lift?

I have Rubicon pulloffs, but thinking of waiting till the spring to put them on. Also waiting on Mopar LCAs.
I don’t have any issues with rubbing!
Sponsored

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
anyone have any pics of the Moonsault ? i'm leaning towards these with 35" KO2s on a 2.5" clayton lift.
funny thing is the QT Baja Xtreme IIs are my second choice and half the cost.

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Awesome photos m. Buying a set of black jackhammers and 315/70/17 BFG KO2s tomorrow.
Good to hear I can daily drive with no lift kit and no rubbing. (Will eventually get lift for some trailin)

can
Anyone tell me about TPMS.

should I ask my garage to take the TPMS off my old wheels, or install new TPMS on the new wheels?

also limited knowledge in offset.
But if I want the wheels to pop out the side a little is there anything aftermarket you use that won’t impact driving/performance

Sponsored

Ro_Armmy

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sahara
Awesome photos m. Buying a set of black jackhammers and 315/70/17 BFG KO2s tomorrow.
Good to hear I can daily drive with no lift kit and no rubbing. (Will eventually get lift for some trailin)

can
Anyone tell me about TPMS.

should I ask my garage to take the TPMS off my old wheels, or install new TPMS on the new wheels?

also limited knowledge in offset.
But if I want the wheels to pop out the side a little is there anything aftermarket you use that won’t impact driving/performance
Yes, you can ask the shop to swap the tpms out.
If you want additional offset, you may want to look into spacers. There are pros and cons to spacers and a quick google search could help you out.

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Awesome thank you! Got it done and very happy with the upgrade