2019 JLUR

DuduStingGray

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLRU
I have KC 6" slimlites that I want to mount from a Warn Grille guard... would someone with one be able to tell me if they'd fit in the low version (between the bumper and top of the bar) or if I have to go mid to fit them?

Sponsored

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
I know it isn't one that made your initial list. I have the Mopar low bar and like it a lot. Also have the trail cam and added lights to the bar. When I turn on the cam I see the back/side of the lights but the visibility is still very good!

DEEBF0B3-A1E3-474A-8875-EA80DAFDA49A.jpeg

OP
OP
lalalofsky

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
I know it isn't one that made your initial list. I have the Mopar low bar and like it a lot. Also have the trail cam and added lights to the bar. When I turn on the cam I see the back/side of the lights but the visibility is still very good!

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn Low vs Mid Height Grille Guard DEEBF0B3-A1E3-474A-8875-EA80DAFDA49A
I do not have the trail cam on me jeep so i dont have to deal with the visibility like other have. I do like the lights on the bar a lot. I was now leaning towards the Maximus-3 taller bull bar. My order i placed on 11/26 for the mid height i decided to cancel on 3/1 or so because it was just taking too long.

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
I do not have the trail cam on me jeep so i dont have to deal with the visibility like other have. I do like the lights on the bar a lot. I was now leaning towards the Maximus-3 taller bull bar. My order i placed on 11/26 for the mid height i decided to cancel on 3/1 or so because it was just taking too long.
I just took a peek at some of Maximus-3's bars, they have some really good looking stuff!

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have KC 6" slimlites that I want to mount from a Warn Grille guard... would someone with one be able to tell me if they'd fit in the low version (between the bumper and top of the bar) or if I have to go mid to fit them?
did you ever find out if the slimlites would fit?

Sponsored

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
No, never found out
I'm about to find out. Found one used locally I'm going to pick up today. I have slimlites on the a-pillars and probably will do the same on the bumper. If they don't fit I'll go a different route with the lights.

DuduStingGray

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLRU
I'm about to find out. Found one used locally I'm going to pick up today. I have slimlites on the a-pillars and probably will do the same on the bumper. If they don't fit I'll go a different route with the lights.

Let me know, hope it works!

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Hey - how does that work out with the trail cam?
The camera has a wide angle or slight fisheye effect. The grille guard does obscure the view a bit. To be honest, I don’t find it useful on the trail.

I do however find it useful when pulling into a parking spot, make sure I don’t hit the other vehicle on tight corners.

Tip - To make the camera more useful, add it as one of your favourites on the bottom of the touch screen for easy access.
Sponsored