Sponsored

Vendor Lag

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
This is a SOS to Quadratec and other laggards out there ; where are the TWO DOOR JL aftermarket parts ??
Two examples , as of today.
Carhartt seat covers, for the TWO DOOR : available from manufacturer, Covercraft, but not in either print or online Quadratec website. You only list JLU. I called them, and supplied Quadratec the correct part numbers....
BedTred floor liners, TWO DOOR. Available from manufacturer, not from Quadratec.
I'm sure there are plenty more " unavailable " goodies that are ,in fact, available, why are you asleep on this ?? I called them, the 2 door BedTred has been out , ready to ship.
Wake Up Call !
Two Doors started this whole thing, give us some love !
Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
You know, even Jeep gives the 4 door more credit than the 2 door. They were building 2018 fours doors for 4 (or more) months before they did 2 doors. It's almost like four doors account for around 80% of their sales. Four door aftermarket is going to be a much bigger percentage of sales also. Aftermarket manufacturers know this also. Most of them are small businesses. Sure, they may have a two door part number or template, but they may be focusing on producing more 4 door stuff first. I don't want Quadratec to list something they don't have. That just leads to pissed off customers. And if the manufacturer has them, just buy direct from them. Or ExtremeTerrain, or Northridge, or CJs, or Amazon, or Ebay, or someone else.

OP
OP
four low

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
You know, even Jeep gives the 4 door more credit than the 2 door. They were building 2018 fours doors for 4 (or more) months before they did 2 doors. It's almost like four doors account for around 80% of their sales. Four door aftermarket is going to be a much bigger percentage of sales also. Aftermarket manufacturers know this also. Most of them are small businesses. Sure, they may have a two door part number or template, but they may be focusing on producing more 4 door stuff first. I don't want Quadratec to list something they don't have. That just leads to pissed off customers. And if the manufacturer has them, just buy direct from them. Or ExtremeTerrain, or Northridge, or CJs, or Amazon, or Ebay, or someone else.
I agree, BUT, these 2 door parts are ready, willing, and able to be sold. The manufactures have them, Quadratec is behind the 8 Ball on this,as are others. Repeat, they are in manufacturers inventory !

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
I agree, BUT, these 2 door parts are ready, willing, and able to be sold. The manufactures have them, Quadratec is behind the 8 Ball on this,as are others. Repeat, they are in manufacturers inventory !
Is there a reason you don't order from someone else? Don't get me wrong, I try to use Quadratec (they are local to me), but if they don't have something (or I find it cheaper) I will go somewhere else.

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
This is a SOS to Quadratec and other laggards out there ; where are the TWO DOOR JL aftermarket parts ??
Carhartt seat covers, for the TWO DOOR : available from manufacturer, Covercraft, but not in either print or online Quadratec website. You only list JLU. I called them, and supplied Quadratec the correct part numbers....
BedTred floor liners, TWO DOOR. Available from manufacturer, not from Quadratec.
I'm sure there are plenty more " unavailable " goodies that are ,in fact, available, why are you asleep on this ?? I called them, the 2 door BedTred has been out , ready to ship.
Wake Up Call !
Amen brother, its coming though. I realized in some cases I am spoiled cause I am waiting for things like rock sliders, despite there being several current options I want a specific one, ala LOD signature series.. 1st world problems.

I was really happy to see Bedtred putting out 2 door stuff, I thought that might be a year or more still. getting rid of carpet is gonna be great

Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Wake Up Call !
Quadratec has lost thousands of dollars from me for not having what I want in stock, believe me it's not just a 2 door problem.

OP
OP
four low

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Is there a reason you don't order from someone else? Don't get me wrong, I try to use Quadratec (they are local to me), but if they don't have something (or I find it cheaper) I will go somewhere else.
I've bought from Quadratec for years because I like their customer service, and the sales people are knowledgeable. If they don't have an answer, they'll research it. This is worth a few dollars difference to me. That's why I'm surprised they are behind on 2 door items that manufacturers have in stock, ready to go...
Sponsored