Sponsored

Up to 6% Below Invoice Pricing

What Model JL Wrangler have you Bought/Ordered?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I also placed an order with Travis @ Tri-City Jeep. He was very helpful throughout the process.
Do you have more pictures of that YJ? I had a 1994 I bought new but I eventually sold it. One day I want to have one again as a second car. Are you keeping it?
Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@ThirtyOne...we all owe you a special thanks for going to Travis and getting this deal started. Without you, we would all be traveling a lot farther and/or getting worse deals.

I owe you a beer or two if we ever meet. :beer::beer:

BrianUNC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Anvil 4XE
Picked up my Rubi from Tri-City Jeep on Friday. Travis was out for the day, so Dan and the other sales manager handled the final paperwork. Quick, efficient, great process. Highly recommend going with Travis if you're anywhere nearby!

1995YJ

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 YJ Rio Grande, 2018 JL Sport S 3.6L 6 Spd
Occupation
Firefighter
enhance.jpg

I am going to keep it until its no longer worth the money to keep it running. Currently I drive the YJ about 50% of the time and when the weather is cooperating. Once my JL comes in I am going to drive it back to our house at the beach and use it around there as pictured.

Rich13

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
I want to throw a quick thanks out to Travis and his team. I flew into Greensboro on 7/12 from Fort Myers, FL and picked up my Jeep. It was a great experience and well worth the travel. It was the smoothest purchase I've ever made. Will do it again when I have to buy a Wrangler for my wife.

Sponsored

GhostDivers

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6sp, 2014 X5 35d, 2020 JLR 6sp
I’ve been combing this site for months and finally really started to move to purchase in late June/early August. A lot of dealers were duds…but there were a couple that stood out. Travis at TriCity dealt with my litany of questions and still is…, continues to respond incredibly quickly with actual answers via text, email and/or phone (picking the right medium based on the topic) and gave me the best price up front.

I ordered on July 17th and the Jeep should be at his dealership within the week...if all goes well. I’ll post a follow up after we pick up, but have no doubt it will be a glowing review.

Knowledgeable, great customer service and the best price…Win, Win, Win

Thank you ThirtyOne for getting the ball rolling!

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S
Does getting 5%-6% below invoice usually require financing, or can you get that deal when paying cash? I asked this question in another thread to ThirtyOne; just want to make sure I get an answer. I'm only a couple hours away from Travis at TriCity, so I'd be fine going through them so long as it doesn't require any financing stipulation.

Rich13

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Does getting 5%-6% below invoice usually require financing, or can you get that deal when paying cash? I asked this question in another thread to ThirtyOne; just want to make sure I get an answer. I'm only a couple hours away from Travis at TriCity, so I'd be fine going through them so long as it doesn't require any financing stipulation.
You don't need to get financing with them. They will honor the 5-6% off if you have cash.

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys Sport, JT Mojave, Sold JLU Sport S
Occupation
Cigar & IPA Snob
@ThirtyOne...we all owe you a special thanks for going to Travis and getting this deal started. Without you, we would all be traveling a lot farther and/or getting worse deals.

I owe you a beer or two if we ever meet. :beer::beer:
I bought my Jeep before this deal was in place or I would have bought from Travis. I did send someone his way this week (friend of a friend who couldn't get any type of deal locally).

Funny story about @ThirtyOne , we had exchanged some IMs and were going to meet up so I could check out his sunshade. With enough details about our kids and sports, he thought he might know me. Yep, he was my boss at my previous company (I left in Nov for another company). We couldn't get our schedules together, but it would have been hilarious if we hadn't figured it out and met at the mall. With all of the details I knew about him, I kept thinking about my former boss, but played it off. Nah, he wouldn't be into Jeeps, couldn't be him. LOL

We should all meet up for a beer sometime.

Wanderingwheelz

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
I got a little bit less than 6% out the door paying cash on a JL Sport. Farrish in Fairfax, VA. Koons was willing to match the discount, but their Wrangler didn’t have Anti-Slip and I needed that option.

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I got the 6% below invoice with Tread Lightly membership deal from Travis on a 2018, 2 door JL factory order. Made the deal over the phone and review of factory order thru email. Travis delivered as promised!

20180625_122337.jpg

20180625_122324.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.