DeMontrond Conroe, TX (6% below invoice)

bkjunk

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota FJ, 2014 Nissan 370z, 2003 Mini Cooper s
We picked up our Mojito Sahara one week ago from DeMontrond Auto Country in Conroe, TX. I just wanted to echo what many others have said and recommend Neil Carpenter as the goto guy. The very first quote (POC) I received was for 6% under invoice. Ordered June 13th, and picked it up, after it sat in Pearland rail yard for almost 2-weeks, on July 27th. There were zero shenanigans, and no hard sell on any extras. Attached is the Excel worksheet I used (got it from another thread here) to help decide what I could afford, along with the POC sheet provided by Neil. Our out the door price was 43,619.03.

Neil Carpenter
281-541-0908
[email protected]

Call or email, he is not a texter. It took a couple of calls to get the first call back, but once we connected, he was very responsive.

Demontrond_POC.jpg

Demontrond_PurchaseOrder.jpg

JeepSarah_worksheet.jpg

Advertisement

Wranglerjlurubicon27

First Name
Rocky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
Did you get a lifetime warranty on your Jeep too? Does he except a tread lightly discount with a bonus drive discount if eligible?

OP
bkjunk

bkjunk

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you get a lifetime warranty on your Jeep too? Does he except a tread lightly discount with a bonus drive discount if eligible?
Lifetime drive train warranty --> Link I don't put a lot of stock in those. The one time I needed to use an extended warranty, I was denied due to missing a single scheduled oil change over 5 years. I'll never purchase one again, but if it is free, it's better than a kick in the nuts.

Since I am not a member of the Tread Lightly program, we did not discuss that.

Wranglerjlurubicon27

First Name
Rocky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
Lifetime drive train warranty --> Link I don't put a lot of stock in those. The one time I needed to use an extended warranty, I was denied due to missing a single scheduled oil change over 5 years. I'll never purchase one again, but if it is free, it's better than a kick in the nuts.

Since I am not a member of the Tread Lightly program, we did not discuss that.
I meant did you get it free with your Jeep? I heard you can get 6% under and a lifetime warranty included in a Jeep purchase there.

OP
bkjunk

bkjunk

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes... lifetime warranty included in the purchase price.

Jlb27537

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Honda Pilot, '12 Ram 3500 DRW Cummins
Occupation
Retired
The $79.23 is a fee you did not have to pay. My Honda dealer tried this last year. They had the car 5 days on their lot.

Just say NO. They have to take it off. Says so right on the sales order.
Just a Texas thing.

Advertisement

Clayton Offroad

Advertisement