Sponsored

Up to 6% Below Invoice Pricing

What Model JL Wrangler have you Bought/Ordered?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hubble

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2018 F150 4X4
Awesome. I see your in Atlanta, it would be nice to carpool up there and get our jeeps. ;)
Sponsored

pilotjeeper81

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKURHR (Sold) Waiting on 2018 Sting Gray JLUR, 2014 Tundra Crewmax Platinum 4X4
Just finished up my order with Travis@TriCityJeep, it was an easy and painless process. I can't wait till my new Sting Gray Rubicon gets here!

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I ordered a Black 2 Door Rubi from Travis also on April 19th. Same deal as advertised with Tread Lightly! Short 2 hour drive to Tri City from Raleigh and saved me over $1,100 from a Raleigh dealor.. Travis is easy to work with and transparent! So glad I chose Tri City to place my factory order!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I have posted about my experience with Tri-City over in the Vendor forum. The short version is I picked up my jeep today and everything is as advertised and it has been a great buying experience. I 100% recommend Tri-City.

more here: Up to 6% Below Invoice Pricing

Sponsored

hubble

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door, granite

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
With a cdi number is 6% still max ?
@Fourspeedfish, as stated in the thread, we honor a standard 5% Below Invoice price for all customers; however, if you have a Chrysler Affiliate Code, we will honor an additional 1% below that to total 6%. If you have a CDI, your receive employee pricing on the vehicle, plus a $200 CDI Program Fee.
IE: A Wrangler MSRP at $41,255, Invoice at $39,273...6% below with Chrysler Affiliate $36,917. EP would be $37,709.

So yes, the 6% below invoice price would be the best price.

Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a JLUR from @Travis@TriCityJeep yesterday. By far, the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Travis was quick to respond to any questions I had. A couple of emails and a phone call was all it took to place the order. Hopefully the wait won't be too excruciating...

ToBeJeeper

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
a huge THANK YOU goes out to @Travis@TriCityJeep and the entire Tri-City Team making me feel apart of the family.

Ordered April 28th. Picked up May 28th.

This car buying experience was easy and flawless. From the day I sent Travis an email to get a quote to picking up the jeep, everything went as I was told. He was prompt to respond, helpful and knowledgeable with questions. I will not only keep Travis and Tri-City in mind for future vehicles, I will highly recommend them to family, friends and strangers. You won't be disappointed.

6% below invoice.
100% recommend Tri-City in Eden, NC!!

image.jpeg

hubble

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice. I'm waiting for mine to come in ordered on April 30th.

MiniMedic_17

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. I'm waiting for mine to come in ordered on April 30th.

Me too!!! Been in "KZ" Status for 11 days with still no shipping arrangements according to Jeep Chat

Update 6/4/18: Contacted Jeep Chat again this morning and of course they had NO ETA for when my Jeep would even ship and didn't seem to care. About 10 minutes later, Travis sent me an email saying it had been offloaded in Winston Salem and should be on a truck ready to be shipped to Eden, and possibly will be here within the week!! I've been using Jeep Chat so I wouldn't have to bother Travis with status updates, but he's definitely the one to contact when Jeep Chat keeps giving the run around!!! Hopefully everyone else that has their Jeep marked "In Transit" gets theirs soon too!!

Last edited:

MiniMedic_17

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
a huge THANK YOU goes out to @Travis@TriCityJeep and the entire Tri-City Team making me feel apart of the family.

Ordered April 28th. Picked up May 28th.

This car buying experience was easy and flawless. From the day I sent Travis an email to get a quote to picking up the jeep, everything went as I was told. He was prompt to respond, helpful and knowledgeable with questions. I will not only keep Travis and Tri-City in mind for future vehicles, I will highly recommend them to family, friends and strangers. You won't be disappointed.

6% below invoice.
100% recommend Tri-City in Eden, NC!!

image.jpeg
Absolutely flawless!!!! Love the body colored hard top!! Love it all!! Can't wait for mine to arrive, possibly some time this week :rock:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.