UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Fuck you on the California-bashing. You go ahead and have your jealousy over California - I mean we are the #1 tourist destination in the nation so we must have something you people want lol.

Sounds pretty good to me to have a law that stops the dealer from packing on non-negotiable last-minute costs to your purchase and calling it whatever they want.

Not everyone is smart as you to know going in that the dealer is gonna screw them and call it "doc fees" - as if it costs that much to submit a form to DMV lol

So if you get 6% off but they add back on $700 in non-negotiable fees at the end....

And how do you know whether they are "..one of the 5 cheapest dealers in the country..." Have you done a survey with data you can show us?
I have no intention of responding to your personal attack. However, I will answer your question regarding the cheapest dealers.

Another forum member compiled a list of all dealers offer below invoice pricing. I have no intentions of digging up the post. However, the post includes % below invoice and extra fees. The dealers are then ranked based on true OTD cost. TriCity was top 5 last time I looked at the list.
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Status
Not open for further replies.