Sponsored

3...2...1...(3/21) LARGEST DISCOUNT AVAILABLE ON THE FORUM FOR 2024 WRANGLER!

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Ladies & Gentlemen!

The 2024 Wrangler, as you all well know by now, has been opened for ordering. As we somewhat expected, initial pricing from Jeep has not yet been made available; however, that will not stop us from informing you of GREAT NEWS!🔊

Tri-City Jeep has had a representation here on the JL Wrangler Forum since the 2018 Model Year. I have had the opportunity to help hundreds of forum members get the Jeep of their dreams in their driveway. We have experienced the excitement of the JL Wrangler's first presence on the scene with many different Special Edition models (Willys, Islander, Altitude, High Altitude, Recon, 392, et al). We have seen various colors come & go (Mojito, Punk'n, Ocean Blue, Nacho, HellaYella, Snazzberry, Billet Silver, et al). We have also seen discounts vary. On that note, the COVID-19 pandemic caused a shake-up in dealer compensation from the manufacturer. Dealers were (and are still) compensated on a smaller scale than prior to the 2020 calendar year.

That being said, looking forward to the 2024 Model Year Wrangler release, Tri-City Jeep will be offering a higher discount for our forum members!

Our standard Sold Order discount will now move to 5% below invoice.
We will offer an additional 1% discount for qualifying Stellantis Affiliate Membership. This can be obtained through a qualifying employer or through a membership outlet, such as Tread Lightly. This discount will be 6% below invoice.
Finally, we will offer another 1% below invoice if you have a qualifying Stellantis Affiliate Membership & you secure your financing with one of our lenders through dealership financing. This can be obtained on both retail & lease transactions. This will ultimately give you a total 7% BELOW INVOICE!🔊

*Note: Wrangler 392 will now be offered at 1-3% below invoice with the respective discounts show above.

❗Let's break that down a bit further. There are some dealers that may offer you a "larger discount" (ie: 8% below invoice). Unlike many other dealers that provide you with a large discount upfront, we do NOT add back DESTINATION to your given price. On the 2023 Wrangler, destination was $1,795. This figure is pre-loaded on the dealer invoice; therefore, you are already paying for it.❗

We have a $499 Dealer Fee. We collect YOUR state sales tax & DMV charges. Aside from these regulatory fee's, you will not see additional costs added to your purchase. We do not pre-load dealer add'on's. We do not have any dealer addendum's.

You will sign a Bill of Sale at the time of ordering that will have the price WE have agreed on prior to placing the order for your Jeep. You will also be provided a final Priced Order Confirmation (POC) once the order is placed.

I pride myself providing a competitive pricing model for my fellow forum members. I have gone to bat for you to offer the very best discount I could for this new & exciting Wrangler. Give me the opportunity to WOW you! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Thanks for all the years! I look forward to earning you as, not only a customer, but a lifelong friend!

Travis

*Note: The best means of communication with me is through email. Please send me your prospective build specs & I will send back a quote, typically within a couple of hours. My email is listed below.

[email protected]
Sponsored