Uconnect and Mopar Not working

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Ok, so my 2019 JLUR with 8.4 radio was working fine. I could remote start, see location and everything else with the App, and with Mopar. com. Then starting Wednesday it doesn't work anymore. Called Guardian, and they had me do the "clear personal data" reset. Still, nothing. I pushed the SOS button, and it works, but they have no idea where I am, or what I'm driving. The Weather app, and Navigation knows where I am, but something is going wrong with it sending the signal, or something. Any ideas on how to fix this? I am running beta software on my iPhone XS, but that shouldn't stop the website from remote starting the Jeep or even locking doors. Vehicle is outside, in a an open location, and has been started within 15 minutes of me trying. I even locked the doors with the remote, then tried to remote start with app, and nothing it said failed, like always. Vehicle will remote start with remote.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jellis4148

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
So, here is an update. The SOS and Assist button works now. I push it, they answer. Problem now, is they can see where I am but not what I’m driving. They are supposed to know that so they can tell authorities in case of an accident. When I drive the Jeep, I can look at the app and it shows where it is, but it won’t update if I ask it to. It does update my fuel, miles and gives me a health report. Something very weird is going on. Dealer call TAC and got nothing. Also, my apps don’t stay in order anymore. I put them a specific way and when I restart the Jeep, they’ve moved back. I’m so annoyed at this. $56,000 Jeep and shits not working after less than a month of ownership.