Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

Maybe its supposed to be that way and maybe not but I paired my iPhone X to my Uconnect 4 system and all works well and then I select the Bluetooth source and play music from my phone but when I get out and turn off the engine and then get back in it defaults to the SAT radio and I have to select the Bluetooth again, so is it supposed to be that way, I have unpaired and paired it several times and went thru the short uncomplicated setup but it still does not seem to remember that Bluetooth was the last connected source for music. I am running the latest IOS software and Uconnect according to my VIN is up to date so what gives.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WranglerMan

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
did you turn on "autoplay" in audio setup?
Yes Autoplay is on but from my understanding that only comes into play when using a cable connected thru the USB not Bluetooth.

thewolfman2010

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (JL)
Yes Autoplay is on but from my understanding that only comes into play when using a cable connected thru the USB not Bluetooth.
Not sure what triggers it but sometimes, my iPhone X plays be default when I start my car randomly. Can't do it every time though.

OP
OP
WranglerMan

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Its worked once the way I was used to in my other vehicles but only once so maybe Uconnect is out pacing Apple on updates or the other way around, not a huge inconvenience but I listen to music on my phone a lot
Sponsored