U-Connect Issues

Dbrown2849

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Rubicon
This may have been addressed before, but I looked thru and didn't see anything. We have a 2019 JL Wrangler Rubicon and have been having multiple issues with the radio/computer. First started with the backup camera staying on. Tried upgrading the software, and eventually had to replace the radio. Then 2 months later, we've lost hotspot capability, siruis XM won't work, bluetooth will not work, navigation periodically won't load, plus numerous error reports once dealership analyzed. Need to put the 3rd radio in, which was ordered March 17, 2020. STILL waiting with no updates. Have heard there may be electrical issues with the JL model?? Can't get U-Connect to respond over the past 2 months unless we call or email. The dealership says their hands are tied. Any suggestions? Maybe a different system to be put in? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
This may have been addressed before, but I looked thru and didn't see anything. We have a 2019 JL Wrangler Rubicon and have been having multiple issues with the radio/computer. First started with the backup camera staying on. Tried upgrading the software, and eventually had to replace the radio. Then 2 months later, we've lost hotspot capability, siruis XM won't work, bluetooth will not work, navigation periodically won't load, plus numerous error reports once dealership analyzed. Need to put the 3rd radio in, which was ordered March 17, 2020. STILL waiting with no updates. Have heard there may be electrical issues with the JL model?? Can't get U-Connect to respond over the past 2 months unless we call or email. The dealership says their hands are tied. Any suggestions? Maybe a different system to be put in? Thanks in advance!
Just curious, any water been in/and/or around the head unit?

OP
OP

Dbrown2849

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Just curious, any water been in/and/or around the head unit?
No, there has been no water. The most water has been when it rains. No high water, or no water inside. It just turned a year old April 30th. First problem started around November 2019.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hi,
I'm very sorry to hear this. Have you had a case open for this concern? If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares

OP
OP

Dbrown2849

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Hi,
I'm very sorry to hear this. Have you had a case open for this concern? If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares
Hi Alison, yes I have opened a ticket with U-Connect back in March. They will not respond to us unless we contact them for updates.

Sponsored

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Others have reported similar symptoms that were fixed by pushing in the loose fuses and relays.

dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
May sound dumb but I've been having issues this past week with the uconnect connection and carplay. Rebooted my iPhone to fix.

OP
OP

Dbrown2849

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Ours is way past that. The dealership has diagnosed and said we need a new radio, but its been 2 months and still no radio. Thanks for your reply!

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hi Alison, yes I have opened a ticket with U-Connect back in March. They will not respond to us unless we contact them for updates.
I'm very sorry to hear this. I would be happy to look into your case for you. Please send us a private message with your case number.

Alison
JeepCares

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
May sound dumb but I've been having issues this past week with the uconnect connection and carplay. Rebooted my iPhone to fix.
Beginning 3 weeks ago, my android auto has been crashing every 10 min or so playing spotify on my galaxy S10. Tried rebooting and clearing cache/data and deleting app. Must be a glitch in a software update. Very frustrating...so I stopped using Android Auto.
Sponsored