Trying to understand the Game?

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
They other important thing to consider is dealer fees. I had some dealers offer really good prices, but then add on $1,500 in non-negotiable fees.
This is a bad time to buy, so if you can get a little discount and low fees, take it. I did because I had to.
Sponsored

Black96z

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE, Tesla Model S
Occupation
Machinist, Applications Engineer
We drove to San Antonio from Houston to get our 4XE. We found one coming in and I called the dealership, spoke to the sales manager directly. Told him I wanted it, it wasn't on their website yet, but was on Jeeps "In Transit" listing. Told him I had an affiliate code. He gave me an additional $1242 off, with only a $150 doc fee. The next day it arrived at the dealership and we drove over and picked it up. In Houston all the dealers wanted 5-10K over MSRP for a 4XE. We had the third one in the state. Kind of felt sorry for all the people who are still waiting for their preorders, but not really.

JLSmitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Picked up my Sahara 4xe couple weeks ago from Classic in Denton. Their first offer was msrp because that's what they had been selling them for. I told them I didn't care and wouldn't even consider msrp and didn't have a need for a vehicle. It was just a want. They came off $1800, which I felt was fair enough and went over and picked it up. Gave me a good price on my trade in also.

goboom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport Altitude
I saw that a 4xe was in transit, and I contemplated taking a test drive. Glad you got a deal that made you happy. They treated me nicely, and I had a great experience with Classic Of Denton last year. I did the whole CarPro thing.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I ised CarPro to buy mine too. Drove to Austin to get it. Very quick and easy process. Bought for 4k under sticker, but TTL ate up half of that. Still way below invoice. But that was in May 2020.
Sponsored