Tri-City tracking thread

Slippery Pete

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW XR 2.0T
Anyone have an order through Tri-City in Eden, NC? I ordered from Travis 5/12, very easy and pleasant. Now we wait...

2.0 Willys XR
Sting Gray w SOT
Sponsored

Botanicalstig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Travis has been great. Really glad I ordered through him. Ordered 3/21, just waiting on shipping now.

spiG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram 1500/19 HD SGS
I should've live nearby but didn't even think about it till after I put in my order from Gupton. If I order another it will be from them.

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I ordered my ‘22 XR from Travis, he’ll do a great job keeping you in the loop. Just be patient. Took 4+ months in my case.

OP
OP
Slippery Pete

Slippery Pete

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW XR 2.0T
I ordered my ‘22 XR from Travis, he’ll do a great job keeping you in the loop. Just be patient. Took 4+ months in my case.
You are correct! He just informed me I'm in the build stage...
Jeep Wrangler JL Tri-City tracking thread AC4DE047-3DCA-43F0-B8FF-6D7AD8EF5C05

Sponsored

OP
OP
Slippery Pete

Slippery Pete

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW XR 2.0T
Received my Willys from Tri-City. Travis was tremendous to work with and everyone I met was really nice.
It's a beautiful part of the country with picturesque mountains.
I got a great deal on my trade in and there were no hassels! Everything was straight forward. I would definitely buy from them again.
Jeep Wrangler JL Tri-City tracking thread 56E9C009-5218-4D20-8D80-07D9A8DB54B0
Jeep Wrangler JL Tri-City tracking thread 85B2D02C-8E1E-45EC-A35F-63876656D790

Last edited:

Blacktip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR
What finance rate and terms did you guys receive?

I put my deposit last night. After I placed my deposit, I got an email from Travis stating that financing with Chrysler doesn't get me the discount. I must finance with one of their affiliated lenders. Even though, in his first email Chrysler was an option.

I feel I will be vulnerable and under the mercy of the finance person. Will they try to stick me with the highest rate?

OP
OP
Slippery Pete

Slippery Pete

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW XR 2.0T
@Blacktip
I believe the discount was 4% below Invoice and an added 1% for Tread Lightly. I didn't finance to get the extra 1%, used my trade in and paid a little cash.

Blacktip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR
@Blacktip
I believe the discount was 4% below Invoice and an added 1% for Tread Lightly. I didn't finance to get the extra 1%, used my trade in and paid a little cash.
Same deal. I was talking about the additional 1%. I will be ready with my own finance or cash in case their offer me an absurd rate.

OP
OP
Slippery Pete

Slippery Pete

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW XR 2.0T
Same deal. I was talking about the additional 1%. I will be ready with my own finance or cash in case their offer me an absurd rate.
Sorry I can't offer any info. on their financing. Travis was very pleasant to deal with tho.

ilmostro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 392XR
What finance rate and terms did you guys receive?

I put my deposit last night. After I placed my deposit, I got an email from Travis stating that financing with Chrysler doesn't get me the discount. I must finance with one of their affiliated lenders. Even though, in his first email Chrysler was an option.

I feel I will be vulnerable and under the mercy of the finance person. Will they try to stick me with the highest rate?
Travis is solid to work with and got me a great rate when I bought my '21 JTR from him. I wouldn't worry about it. Outside lenders are going to do better than Stellantis will.

I would have ordered my 392 from him but he was only doing MSRP on those. :(
Sponsored